Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ranking

Whats up,

I have been playing BF2 for almost a year lol and only a sergeant, i just got out of the military so thats why i am only the rank i am, but i was wondering from people here who are higher up how long should i play a day and how many days should i play straight to make 2nd LT. I average about 100 points a game but hadnt had much time to get into it but i do now so for those of you who play the Crap out of this game whats the average you played to make 2nd LT or higher. Some people told me 2 hours a day for 3 weeks, but not sure let me know what you think

Re: Ranking

depends on how much time and effort u wanna put into the game. The more time u put into it the quicker u will gain rank.

Comment

2 hours a day for 3 weeks is 42 hours.

From zero points to 2nd LT (60,000 points), that's 1,428 points per hour.
      From Sgt. (2,500 points) to 2nd LT, that's 1,369 points per hour.

It will take a lot longer than that. I'm not even 1st LT and I've had this game since it came out (~400 hrs of play time). Yeah, I may not be the best, but I play to have fun.

If I'm not having fun, then I stop.

Aside from that, rank mean nothing other than the hours you've spent playing. It does not equate to skill. In-game it only matters when you apply to be commander... that's it.

Comment

well yea i know that lol i am good at the game its just i like to be commander alot of times but cant because i get out ranked, but i wanted to see how long it took other people, and the 2 hours for 3 week thing was what EA told me he did lol so

Comment

I'm 1st Lieutenant and I've had the game almost since it came out. In the beginning I basically never played, CS:S was my fav game back then. When I learnt how to play the game I usually ended up with a very low score in rounds, it was since like maybe 3 months ago my skills went up. And my score went up too. But I still played Karkand very little, compared to for example Gulf Of Oman (which at the moment is the map I play the most).

I usually get approx. at least 500 points a day if I play little. If I play much I get 1000. If I play too much, I get more than that (I have gotten like 4-5k in a weekend sometimes). Right now I try to not play way too much.

Basically, the more you play, the more you gain. I personally feel that rank mostly means skills. High-ranked (including me) often, very often, end up having the greatest score compared to others. But there are of course exceptions...

If you want to gain a lot of score, and to rank, I'd suggest going for Karkand a lot. If you want to play the game, have fun and experience good moments I'd suggest you play a big variety of vehicles and maps.

Comment

Don't strictly fly and play spec ops. That's almost all I've done since I made this account and I still ahve 1000 before I reach 50,000. If you wanna make ranks quick, play kit slike support and Medic.

Comment

Getting to 1st Sgt is easy. After that, try for 1,000 or so points a day. Doing it at this rate will get you there fast and probably wont burn you out in the process. You'll get the 40,000 more for 2DLTin no time.

Comment

Ahh play your favorite map and if it is karkand wich I'm sure it is go be a medic whore or resupply people with ammo using support RPK owns

Comment

Working...
                X