Heads up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up!

Ok, so I've only been playing BF2 or a couple of weeks and haven't seen all there is yet, but this one instance had me falling out of my seat in laughter. Part of the cause was just the disbelief that it could even happen, the other was the fact that I suck.

I spend a decent amount of time in Wake Island, trying to discover how much I truly suck at dogfighting other jets... or even hitting stationary targets for that matter. Now that you know how new I am and how much I truly suck at flying in this game, the following situation would seem almost impossible.

I take off from the carrier mid-game in an F-35, after dying a dozen or so times from getting raped by other jets and an enemy helo. I start lining up for a bombing run on the north side of the island, get a target in my sights and drop a bomb from about 150 alt... not more than a half a second later I hear the explosion and get two kill messages in my window. I look back over my shoulder to see what the Hell just happened and notice the empty shell of a helicopter falling to the sea.

Having a bomb land through his cockpit was probably the last thing he was expecting

Re: Heads up!

hahahaha congrats!

Comment

I've done that quite a few times now, it's funny as hell. I'm getting to the level where I have a 50% chance of hitting them mid-air if they're flying low.

Has anyone managed to bomb a plane in the air?

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
        I've done that quite a few times now, it's funny as hell. I'm getting to the level where I have a 50% chance of hitting them mid-air if they're flying low.

I always did that in BF42.. I would come from very high and actually just dive bomb on the planes :laugh:

Comment

Ive seen that happen once. I was capping a flag on The Nuke plant, and my teammate just gets owned by a helo. It turns, looks at me...then....

BOOM!!

Bye bye helo. My *** was saved.

Its really funny when the gay said

"Omg WTF!!"
          and disconnected.

Comment

Lol thats happened to me once and i was in the heli. All i saw was.............plane........bomb.............and you have been killed window.

Comment

good shot...

Comment

I've done it with an Su-34 in single bomb mode. Single most gratifying thing in the world.

Comment

Haha,Cool little tale.

Welcome to Battlefield.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike

yes indeed i have....i was in the f-35b, flying about 3metres above the j-10. we were both going about 900kph/mph. he didnt know i was there but then BOOM !! i drop my bombs and he dies lol

Comment

Working...
                    X