Hacker Or Very Good?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker Or Very Good?

Ok I was on a random server last night and i came across this guy called ***Howdy78 and i first thought that was a strange name, Anyway he started off quite poo tbh and then all of a sudden turned into rambo on pcp.
    He started getting ridiculously good shots with his support gun.

After the round i noticed he was only a 3 stripe which to me says! he is hacking or he started a new account because he had the top rank and wanted to start over again. Well i waited for the round to start and switch teams to follow him, i took a collection of small vids of him playing i want to know what you guys think.

Hacker Or very Good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXekCrNvDP8

P.s Sry about the silly music i couldnt be arsed to find anything that would go with this.

Re: Hacker Or Very Good?

nooooooo
    hes just really good LOL

Comment

Oh jeez Jonny you're right about that "muzak" there mate lol.
      Deffo looks like multiple hacks to me though, nice find

Comment

yea hes hacking for sure !

Comment

Looks like an aimbot to me. Some of those movements were waayyy to quick and sharp, plus maybe a tag hack as well. I'm no expert but I would say hacker.
          Thankfully on the server I frequent there are almost always admins around and they enforce the rules and dont seem to have any hackers. Can't say I have seen a hacker personally, suspected once or twice sure, but not positive.

Comment

Well at first I was going to defend the support guy because I too often get accused of cheating when making really good shots on my RPK or PKM. However, after seeing the part of the video where his gun instantly changes positions and aims at multiple enemies, it's clear that he's using an aimbot. It's more commonly seen with people using an SVD though. Pathetic hackers.....

Comment

he had a buddy with him named ***volly but i didnt bother frapsing him, i wished i did now. The aimbot he was using was getting him alot of kills yes but he was also dieing alot, I was on the oposite team in a full squad of my [PTG] Members and we were all saying how unbelevable some of his shots were. Now because im a competative git i made it my mission to get gold but unfotunatly he got the gold by about 10 points which says to me that it doesnt make you that much better than a relativly skilled player. I hate Hackers and this guy was imo and im glad you guys agree .

I think from now on when i see something similer i will do the same and post my results in here for everyone to diside. Cheers

Comment

Ahem *whispers* Change that music too mate

Comment

Originally posted by lamri35UK
                  Ahem *whispers* Change that music too mate
                  LOL will do next time buddy

Comment

I watched 40 seconds of it, and allready then I saw he defintatley is a hacker! look at his movements, they are ridiculously precise.

Comment

Lol at toggling between targets. Aimbot yes, but that part about hacking to jump and shot is just not correct, It's just the animations.

Comment

jonny 5 is alive...!!

chya like that dude is like totally hax0ring.....like totally

Comment

Holy Christ, I had to put it on mute. LOL
                          Good vid tho. Me thinks aim bot :|:

Comment

What's wrong with that music?

Watching his gun go back and forth between targets reminds me of Rage hacks from CS:S. Dude's a cheese!!

Comment

yeh its gotta be an aimbot.
                              and some music advice, that song made me say wtf? although i did listen to it all: if anything you should have at least used the original to the backing music

Comment

Working...
                              X