SEND me your KNIFE KILLZ and teabags :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SEND me your KNIFE KILLZ and teabags

I'm a knife whore but I havent got a cat in hells chance of fraps running on this pc... someone wanna buy me a new one?

Comment

Originally posted by Skaarlaw
      I'm a knife whore but I havent got a cat in hells chance of fraps running on this pc... someone wanna buy me a new one?
      sure, i'll just stick it on my list of things to buy, as well as the flying elephant and talking monkey

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski

I'm still convinced, to this day, that you have ADHD and write your posts in haste.

I dont have ADHD but LOLZ i DO type in haste YOU SHOULD SEE ME CHICKEN PECK youd think i was being shot at LOL.

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
        You are stupid. Please go back to school and get some friends (at least attempt it!)
        Alm()nd J()y by any chance are YOU that little kid on your avatar?

Originally posted by Dairuka
        :laugh:

Cold Blooded, and hilarious.
        i agree with you to much, its that f****ing avatar its doin somethin to my mind

oops i just made a comment pertaining to my mind and have therefore left my self wide open to an Emeteratyee ensalt fire away.

if fraps sucks then just fraps the battlerecorder file and send that, send me some in slow mo some in fast mo and some in reg mo.

Comment

Working...
        X