SEND me your KNIFE KILLZ and teabags :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEND me your KNIFE KILLZ and teabags :D

Videos of me owning are nice and all but i want to make a video of YOU GUYS owning and teabgaging and gettting own3d and getting teabagged, so fraps in game or battlerecorders of your self knifing teabgaiing or getting knifed/ teabagged

and send it to smetslap4@hotmail.com along with ur online name in the email so i know who to put in credits

Re: SEND me your KNIFE KILLZ and teabags

You are stupid. Please go back to school and get some friends (at least attempt it!)

Comment

oh lol.
      "Crunch's First Officer"
      twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
        You are stupid. Please go back to school and get some friends (at least attempt it!)
        Oh snap! Eddy just Pwned. And Eddy, running Fraps or w/e all the time eats up too much resources resulting is lame FPS, unless oyu have an 8800 with Vista maybe and a dual core, but yea. Only tards film themselves playing all the time. Once in a blue moon maybe for kicks.

Comment

Hard words. He only asked for some knife kills to be sent to him. Take a step back This why sometime I don't even come onto forum due to such comments and harsh words

Comment

people are haters

Comment

I'll send you some, a few were knife kills of my team mates though when we were fooling around before a clan match.

I was on around 80 ping so some of kills seem bs...
              In process of creating a knife movie myself.

Edit: http://www.fileplanet.com/174681/170...ife-BF2-Ali3nZ

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                Oh snap! Eddy just Pwned. And Eddy, running Fraps or w/e all the time eats up too much resources resulting is lame FPS, unless oyu have an 8800 with Vista maybe and a dual core, but yea. Only tards film themselves playing all the time. Once in a blue moon maybe for kicks.
                Except the 8800 drivers for Vista suck and BF2 performs far worse if it works at all. BF2 doesn't even support dual core.

Comment

I run fraps all the time, except for pubbing, and my game runs fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderPimp
                    Except the 8800 drivers for Vista suck and BF2 performs far worse if it works at all. BF2 doesn't even support dual core.
                    bf2 doesn't support anything, it's a video game. It's what supports bf2 that counts.

Comment

didnt notice alot of boost with a 8800gts in bf2 but other games run better, drivers make all my games choppy at times, I dont have vista yet

btw good idea for the vid but it seems like too much work

Comment

I feel dumber reading this thread.....oh, and to the OP.....does seeing video game teabagging get you off? Seriousely, why would you want that.

Comment

Um...eddy...wow, take note of the first reply to this thread, but I must add, you are overwhelmingly immature.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                            Only tards film themselves playing all the time. Once in a blue moon maybe for kicks.
                            Yeah, I agree. There are so many moments I wish were recorded... and would be a waste of time!

Originally posted by polishfreak36
                            people are haters
                            yeah, and after 500+ posts we should be...

EddyeddyD, I love you.... but, for real, stop... or at least spell-check and grammar-check...

I'm still convinced, to this day, that you have ADHD and write your posts in haste.

Comment

:laugh:

Cold Blooded, and hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                              X