Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 My Plane Eh?

Very well, do it.

On Wake Island the other day, I managed to grab an F-35 at the start of the round. 6 other troops had just loaded up into a Blackhawk, and were flying out. For safety I thought I had better launch under cover (J-10s) so I started taxiing towards the bridge of the Essex. I pressed "F10" to make sure no one got run over. Then it came. A Spec Ops on my team C4ed my jet. So I turned around immediately and took off. Knowing my futile death I looked out on the horizon...there it was. One fully loaded Blackhawk. "Ghostrider 114, requesting permission to buzz Hawk 155." After-burner towards it. Knife edge as I pass. *BOOM!* He tks me AND six other people. We all punish. And this moron Spec Ops is kicked.

Re: C4 My Plane Eh?

lol that el show em tkers. I dont get what you mean by brifde of the essex. If your in the F-35 at the start of the round there really is no reason to taxi.

Comment

The "bridge" of any ship is what a cockpit (I prefer flightdeck) is to any airplane. Also, I know the round had just started but the amount of time it takes to hop in a J-10, take off and bomb the carrier is unbelievable. I know I should try a "Don't Attack Uncap" server...but this was one. And no one listens. :|:

Comment

Now that's nice! Very, VERY well done, I truly love when idiots get owned... HAHA

Comment

that's awesome

Comment

Working...
          X