Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in the Chownage films?

Hi there!

Just real quick want to know what songs are played through the different Chownage movies?
    Since chodda is temp banned I figured I couldn't find this anywhere else, sorry.

Re: Music in the Chownage films?

Chodda is perm-ip banned

But the songs should be listed at the end of the movies.. which song specifically because I know them all.. 2nd one has 2 korn songs. First ones main song has yellowcard or something.

Comment

IP bans are easier than $hit to circumvent. I'm not gonna start the revolucion or anything, just saying.....

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
        IP bans are easier than $hit to circumvent. I'm not gonna start the revolucion or anything, just saying.....
        there's more bans than ip bans

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
          there's more bans than ip bans
          What, implemented by this site or just in General? How about leaving the broadness at home when replying to posters. And I know there are more bans that just IP bans. But no other type of ban was mentioned.

Comment

What, implemented by this site or just in General? How about leaving the broadness at home when replying to posters. And I know there are more bans that just IP bans. But no other type of ban was mentioned.
            Well sure he can use proxies or anything.. but he doesn't give a **** that he was banned from here, so it didn't matter anyways.

But yeah.. what songs did you want to know?

Comment

IDK, the songs are quite good .

Comment

What, implemented by this site or just in General? How about leaving the broadness at home when replying to posters.
                interesting. you posted that no other ban was mentioned, so I guess you assumed I understood that (i do)

yet, a ban from this site was mentioned, and you ask me if I was talking about a ban from a site.

I don't want to demean, but I hope you understand the irony. I've enjoyed most of your posts here, so don't take this as a personal attack.

Comment

i must say, i admire the tbf2 member's ability to turn a thread into a flamewar in less than 3 posts. gg!

@metallica (the only one trying to answer my question): i was searching for all songs played, i'm right now checking the films to see if they are mentioned at the end. in the second film it mentions the artists only. someone know any titles?

I would specifically want to know the first song in the 2nd movie, and the first song in the first movie. metallica, could u maybe pm me chodda's email?

Please can someone help me?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                    i must say, i admire the tbf2 member's ability to turn a thread into a flamewar in less than 3 posts. gg!

@metallica (the only one trying to answer my question): i was searching for all songs played, i'm right now checking the films to see if they are mentioned at the end. in the second film it mentions the artists only. someone know any titles?

I would specifically want to know the first song in the 2nd movie, and the first song in the first movie. metallica, could u maybe pm me chodda's email?

Please can someone help me?
                    First SONG in the 2nd movie is Korn - Here to stay..

But if you want to know about anything else.. just xfire chodda.. his name is chodda.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
                      First SONG in the 2nd movie is Korn - Here to stay..

But if you want to know about anything else.. just xfire chodda.. his name is chodda.
                      Thanks alot, I'll get the song later today. Just in case, I was talking about the song chodda plays while loading up BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                        Thanks alot, I'll get the song later today. Just in case, I was talking about the song chodda plays while loading up BF2.
                        Ok then no that's not korn.. you mean the one in the VERY beginning where there are like beeps then guitar then like keyboard or something then someone talks?

Comment

No, I mean the song played while you see choddas desktop and the BF2 image comes up, he logs in etc.

Comment

Please, does anyone know the song played while Chodda loads up his BF2?

Comment

type a few words of the song and then "lyrics" in google and it will come up with the artist in a google search, then simply download from limewire

Comment

Working...
                              X