Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vista Bug

Hi all,

Just got my spanky new system, installed BF2, patched to 1.41 and jump into singleplayer to test. Everything runs fine but when I join a multiplayer server I get in game, can walk around for about 1 second before I get kicked by PB. It says 'You were kicked for 0 minutes for inadequate O/S privileges'.

Absolutely no idea what settings to change. Any ideas? Anyone had this problem before?

Cheers,

Miles

EDIT: Im running Vista Home Premium, E6600 Duo Core, 2gb Ram, 8800GTS.

Re: Vista Bug

Right click on the BF2 icon and go to the Compatability tab and click in the box that says "Run program as admininstrator."

Comment

Bah, so simple. Cheers buddy!

Comment

no probs m8

Comment

what i don't get is why there are big black dots all over the map, not exactly all over but ya know

Comment

Could either your card is overheating, or it could be the half-assed Vista drivers for your card. I would tend to lean toward the half-assed drivers.

Comment

yup agree with Stormy{CAN}, although heat could be a factor

Comment

well if my card was overheated, the game would've froze or quit, wouldn't it?

Comment

not if its slightly overheating, my ati x1600 pro had same issue, but as it was only used for 2 weeks until new build i never found out why

Comment

Working...
                  X