New Clan Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Clan Advice

A few people have asked me if i'd like to set up a bf2 fun clan, I know a fair bit from years ago, but what advice would you guys give...

Re: New Clan Advice

what is purpose?
    fun and or matches?
    get a website and make a forum so you can have a place for info
    and get a voice site (TS or Ventrilo)
    plenty of of folks here to help
    good luck

Comment

cheers TopGunGreg, as stated above it will be a fun clan, we will play matches eventually, we have a surreal media template for the site and we have t/s already.....I think we have the basics covered..

Any more?

Comment

Idd say dont act like a dictator the last clan i was in was the 101st airborne clan and their leader ALWAYS thouhgt that his way was the best and that doing anything any other way was insubordination he was a big freak on treating the game like an acctual battle. funny thing is his K ratio was .65 and he had played ofr over 350 hours.

I dont know how it feels to lead a clan but if you want people to stay in the clan you should NEVER force server payments and allow them to play the game when they come on and not forcing htem to do work for the clan. the more playing time they get the happier they will be.

Also listen to the Bf2 community and hear what is going on in my old clan nobody knew what the RoE was and said it must of been new when they first read it 2 months ago and had never heard of PR and called it noobish because its new.

If you can keep the basis of it being a fun clan then most likly it will be succesful after you get a few people

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
          in my old clan nobody knew what the RoE was and said it must of been new when they first read it 2 months ago and had never heard of PR and called it noobish because its new.
          simpletons...

Comment

Working...
          X