No announcement yet.

Alright, lost CD key post? Where is it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright, lost CD key post? Where is it?

I am looking for it. Of course CD or key is "too short" or whatever. Can someone find this for me. I can't find my manual and have to reinstall BF2.

Thanks

Scinto-You can delete/lock this thread once the answer is here.

Re: Alright, lost CD key post? Where is it?

Sry guy. Unless you registered your copy of BF2 with EA, you'll need to send them an original BF2 CD and $10 to get a new key. See EA's customer support site for address/details.

If you did register, you can retrieve you key via their website.

Comment

Originally posted by megawhompertoo
      Sry guy. Unless you registered your copy of BF2 with EA, you'll need to send them an original BF2 CD and $10 to get a new key. See EA's customer support site for address/details.

If you did register, you can retrieve you key via their website.
      Alright wasn't sure if there was something in the system folder or not. I'm almost positive I did register. Thanks

Comment

I got the game when it came out and never registered. Is it too late to do that now? I want to do it just in case I lose the key, but I dont think thats ever gona happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
          I got the game when it came out and never registered. Is it too late to do that now? I want to do it just in case I lose the key, but I dont think thats ever gona happen.
          No. You can register any time. I think you can even do via EA Link, if you already have that steaming pile of...code...on your pc.

Comment

yea u can register it somewhere in ur bf2 shortcut place in the startup menu

and if u didnt register it and lost ur cd key, u have a tiny chance that u can retrieve ur key.

if u installed bf2 within the month or 2 then u can use system restore to the day u installed bf2 b4 u patched it and then ur key shouldnt be encrpyted in ur registry and u can get it that way

Comment

Working...
            X