@#!?! - Casting Call.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @#!?! - Casting Call.

After doing random things in Premier pro, after changing from Sony Vegas (I'm sorry, just like Premier better), I'm going to put together a BF2 machinma with it.

The name is @#!?!, and its going to be a short series of films about a squad of 4 guys who can't seem to get a break.

I need good actors, who can follow a script, won't just piss around and jump about on teamspeak, AND in game, and who will provide helpful direction to the overall creation of the machinima.

The first in the series is called Huffin' It, and its about the longest road in Karkand. (The stretch between the petrol station and the square).

Only BF2 Vanilla is required.

I'm looking for 4 guys to be the squad, and who are willing to do 5 films.

I'm also looking for 6 other guys to play MEC in the first film.

I'm ALSO looking for 4 voice actors to play each squad member. If you believe you can act AND do voices, then feel free to let me know.

You can hit me up on Xfire, Via the name Xwhiplashx, You can hit me up on MSN via the email Cubekid4000@yahoo.co.uk. You can also email me, or just post here.

Let me know.
    -Proto

Re: @#!?! - Casting Call.

I'M PROTO!@!@!@!@!

Wtf dude...

I would help you, but you stole my name...and I'm doing other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
      I'M PROTO!@!@!@!@!

Wtf dude...

I would help you, but you stole my name...and I'm doing other stuff.
      I've been using this name for the last 5 years. I doubt I stole your name.

And if your going to get anal about someone else using the FIRST PART of your name, when there are BILLIONS of people on the internet, I think you need a reality check, and I wouldn't want you working on my project in any case.

Comment

Originally posted by //:Protocol
        I've been using this name for the last 5 years. I doubt I stole your name.

And if your going to get anal about someone else using the FIRST PART of your name, when there are BILLIONS of people on the internet, I think you need a reality check, and I wouldn't want you working on my project in any case.
        Nice way to ingratiate yourself to masses....

Comment

Wow dude...you took that way too seriously.

BTW, I've been using this name for about 5 years as well, no reason to state how long you've been using it.

And I only said anything because everyone has always called me Proto(From PrototypeOfSorts(originally from the name of a song), then Prototype, PrototypeJC in Far Cry and BF2, and now just Proto, [KPR].|Proto^, or Pir4cy.Proto in CS).

Comment

I beg your pardon.

I wasn't in a good mood then, and I still am not now.

Comment

No problemo, dude. It happens to us all at one point in time. If you ever need one extra person for a scene or two, just send me a PM. GL.

Comment

Protocol is great, he's helped me before. So, to get this thread on back, I believe he is looking for some actors.

Comment

Yeah, if you're interested PM me! I'd love to get a role.

Comment

I sent you a PM //:Protocol, let me know when you read it.

Comment

Sending PM's in a few.

Comment

I'll do it if you still need actors.

Comment

Working...
                        X