No announcement yet.

Logged in tonight and I was a major?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Logged in tonight and I was a major?

I had the same problem last night, not sure if it still doing it, will check when I get home from work.

Comment

Hey Hey Same Thing Happend To Me
      Omg
      Exact Same Thing
      Click Compare And Type Your Account In To Get It Back
      That Is Wierd Man
      Wow

Comment

Ive had that happen 2 or 3 times before. I restarted my computer, shut it down waited 2 or 3 minutes and then restarted it (cold boot), that got everything back to normal. This might work for you too.

That was a nice screen shot of the stats page. How did you do it? I want to get one of my stats for myself. I will put it with the game when and if I ever quit playing. Thats probably all I will get for all the hours Ive spent playing BF2. But I guess thats enough,LOL. . . . . . . . .Red

*Oh by the way, I checked my medals and badges when this happened and I didnt have any untill I rebooted my computer.

Comment

Hit "print screen," but then you have to paste it into a picture editing program (i.e. MS Paint, Photoshop, etc.).
          For most things, if you hit "print screen" it puts the SS onto the clipboard. Works the same way for after the round information.

Comment

Originally posted by amndunncw
            Happened to me last night. I opened BF2... Whop, I am a Major with 1,187,364 and had no unlocks. I logout and in about three times same result. I then joined a game through Xfire and it was back to normal. I also noticed that whne it would the Major graphics, first it would show my real stats for a half a second.

Heres the SS
            haha that's sweet but totally illogic

Comment

Working...
            X