Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Using Weapons That Don't Belong To A Certain Kit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Weapons That Don't Belong To A Certain Kit...

The other day I was playing a round on Jalalabad, and I spotted a sniper. I gathered his name and spotted him. When I spotted him it came out as sniper. He was also wearing a ghillie suit. He is looking straight at me so I go prone by instinct. Then I die. I check the top left corner of the screen and it says: thatguysnamehere[GL-30]KC-10. :|: I was still looking at him seconds before I died, and there is NO chance he switched kits because he remained in that ghillie suit. Anyone know how this happened? Is it a bug that causes the wrong weapons name to show? Or is it a hack? I have heard of cases where snipers have been using M249 SAWs or etc. before...

Re: Using Weapons That Don't Belong To A Certain Kit...

idk sometimes when u kill someone, the wrong weapon name appears

Comment

Kc-10?

Comment

I've noticed that a few times....I think it's like ConscriptVirus said, the game just used the wrong weapon.

Comment

Happens all the time...by the way it ways an L96A1...! I know that by expierience!

Comment

OK, thanks guys.

Oh and uh...mrpoptart what? If you want to know what a KC-10 is, its a refuelling tanker. Its my BF2 name but out of BF2 and Totalflightsim I go under the name of An-225.

Uh also I probably should've mentioned...I heard an explosion go off next to me and there was smoke...

Comment

Cool an-225 that is the russian scape ship transporter! But now they use it for shipping mail and heavy stuff...to bad! I also miss the old DC3! Its nothing nowadays but its pretty!

Comment

maybe you were killed by someone else, ever think of that!?

the GP-30 is the mec GL with AK101. if you saw explosion and smoke then you were prbably hit by a grenade launcher... you wouldn't have seen him if you were looking at the sniper i suppose

Comment

Is that like the random [ARTILLERY] Player01 message that randomly shows up sometimes, even when its an I/O server?

Or better yet, I like the "TEAMKILLS SirCyRo" message I see sometimes, saying that I was teamkilled by no one when I'm clearly running around NOT DEAD. LOL

Comment

Yah hand grenade kills often come up as that l8...thing

Comment

Originally posted by KC-10
                      Its my BF2 name but out of BF2 and Totalflightsim I go under the name of An-225.
                      Your real name is An-225?! Wow, your parents must have not liked you when they named you.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMafia
                        Your real name is An-225?! Wow, your parents must have not liked you when they named you.
                        rofl, ive noticed plenty of times being killed by a weapon that i know i wasnt killed by, i also have seen people killed by myself that i know i didnt kill with that weapon

Comment

Originally posted by godismyhomie
                          maybe you were killed by someone else, ever think of that!?

the GP-30 is the mec GL with AK101. if you saw explosion and smoke then you were prbably hit by a grenade launcher... you wouldn't have seen him if you were looking at the sniper i suppose
                          He clearly stated that he(KC-10) was able to see the sniper's in-game name. When he was killed by the "sniper", the kill came up as a GP-30...don't try and be smart while you overlook the simple things.

Comment

Working...
                          X