Is this a Hack, Glitch, Bug or WHAT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a Hack, Glitch, Bug or WHAT!

Hey guys, I've been noticing a few people who are doing this and it sucks, I think it's just a glitch in the game...

Your playing Sharqi, you spawn on MEC side and go to get in the Heli only to get Blown up on the pad by the TOW across the water. And once your down it's hard to get back up cause the dude on the TOW knows that he's got your # and just keeps firing over there.

I tried to get a shot of the missile but it was impossible. I did get a shot of the aftermath later in the round after I caped the hotel flag. Same guy taking the base back over gets right back on it again..

I asked the dude on the other end if he was using a Chamos, Wallhack, no fog or what, how in the hell could he even see me overthere to steer it? He said he was just using Pixel manipulation. Ok, the missile clears the Island...so is it a glitch?

After not being able to take off 3 times, I went over there and knifed him on the TOW and looked through the sights and it was pointed just over the telephone booth to the right.

This would really suck if more people started to use this....

Sav

PS - the only thing u can do is to park a couple of Vods infront of the missile, right before the chopper spawns back. Or go knife him..hehehe

Re: Is this a Hack, Glitch, Bug or WHAT!

He owned you. If I shot enough times with my Eryx, I could probably do the same thing. You won't believe some of the long range shots I can pull off now. you might be surprised about what happens after you shoot enough rockets through trial-and-error and find out what works and what doesnt...

Comment

I bookmarked a thread about this from last summer. Admittedly, I tried it on a local server and never could get it to work, so I lost interest.

TOW sharqi II

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
        He owned you. If I shot enough times with my Eryx, I could probably do the same thing. You won't believe some of the long range shots I can pull off now. you might be surprised about what happens after you shoot enough rockets through trial-and-error and find out what works and what doesnt...
        LOL...sure he did....til I knifed him on the TOW...lol....thing is, don't u have to steer it over there? Doesn't the island rocks get in the way? Remeber the TOW (or HJ8) is mounted.

Sav

Comment

its called pixel aiming and its a legit tactic. basically he knows exactly where to aim the tow to kill that chopper.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by signa
            its called pixel aiming and its a legit tactic. basically he knows exactly where to aim the tow to kill that chopper.
            Yuppers. You wait until the chopper disappears from the minimap, indicating that someone is in it. Then you shoot at a particular spot to down the chopper. It's possible to hit either chopper from that TOW.

Comment

-He shot.
              -He hit.
              -Your own3d!

Comment

Pixel shot FTW!

Comment

I've done that for fun before, and sure was it fun!

Comment

I dot' realy play sharqi...I like day time maps...but sharqi is ok..I'm still getting used to it...can't seem to find those stupid snipers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                      I dot' realy play sharqi...I like day time maps...but sharqi is ok..I'm still getting used to it...can't seem to find those stupid snipers.
                      Kind of defeats the point if you can find them. Keep looking though.

I do find it funny that a helo pilot would come here to complain about repeatedly getting owned by a TOW. What about all the times a helo pilot spawn kills. You seem like you took care of the situation on your own.

This is another case for squads and working together. It is like with the snipers would wound a soldier and then shoot everyone who came to their aid. If we were in squads, working together, we could overcome these issues. That is the whole purpose.

Naw, nevermind it is better when we don't squad up and don't listen to the squad leader or the commander. It makes the game more fun when we all just do our own thing. Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Zach
                        I bookmarked a thread about this from last summer. Admittedly, I tried it on a local server and never could get it to work, so I lost interest.

TOW sharqi II
                        i remember that post, haha

there are even ways on zatar to kill a plane with a tank from at least 1km away...

Comment

Go Commander then you will find them!

Comment

Check the crane, the building south-west of the Hotel, the two buildings east of the Construction Site, and on top of the TV Station... that's basically where they hang out because they don't really know how to snipe.

For the crane, grab a PKM and shoot through the floor. 50 cals will make short business of them.

:edit: and what do you mean day maps? You must play a lot of SF.

:edit2: V Haha, but that's commando, not commander... V

Comment

Originally posted by MIKEHUNT-UK
                              Go Commander then you will find them!
                              Ok, I tried this but it did not work. I am not sure how playing without wearing underpants improves your game, but it did not work for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X