Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm so exited..

Originally posted by Light|Bred.DNM.
    I love how people always say they're gunna quit if, a week later they playin again thats IF they quit for a minute in the first place
    Once a junkie always a junkie.. I guess you are right in my case too

Comment

dude just post the **** here so we all know who to go after when we see him on a server or somethin. and there's no better humiliation then a public one.

Comment

Work is done.. Thanks EA!

Comment

LOL nice pwnage

this thread, like the many in the past 50 days raised a question for me. why are all the recently posted cheaters and glitchers canadians????????????

Comment

Originally posted by lamah
            LOL nice pwnage

this thread, like the many in the past 50 days raised a question for me. why are all the recently posted cheaters and glitchers canadians????????????
            That is a good question. The last 2 hackers we caught were both Canadians.

Comment

Who knows if thats really where thier from? I dont remember anyone asking me to prove I was from the USA. As long as the hackers/cheaters are taken care of I guess thats the Important thing. It is to me anyway. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

I found this player on an European server. I think his ping was to low for a player from Canada.
                My guess is German or from Netherlands.

Comment

Working...
                X