I do'nt see my earned badge!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I do'nt see my earned badge!

Well today few hours back i earned my Basic combat medic badge,it was in ranked server,i do'nt see it in bfhq,so what's up?

Re: I do'nt see my earned badge!

I think sometimes it takes a while for BFHQ to catch up. It has happened to me before. It should show, hopefully.

Comment

but now i got few minutes back new badge,it's basic pistol badge and i see that instant,still i do'nt see basic combat medic badge,some badges just do'nt show up?because i got long time ago...i do'nt remember the name of the badge,but it's that,i mean ribbon what you get when you first time play with commander,i do'nt see it either

Comment

Did you try searching? This has been answered for 2 years.

If the server crashed then you do not get the badge because no information was sent to the EA stats server.

If you played on a weekend, then it will probably take a couple days to register in the stats.

Other than that, it's the basic medic combat which is 10 kills as medic. That might seem hard to a beginner, but it's extremely easy. That's why it's basic.

Comment

sorry to be and arse

when uve finished typing take a mintue to check your spelling

(do'nt---> don't

Comment

Hey, what's your favourite in-game class? Am I right in guessing it's Engineer?

Comment

i'm seriously getting PISSED with all these "my stats wont update" posts...!

Comment

pardon me but is weekend today?I dont think so,yes i searched without result,btw server didnt crash,I know it's easye and I'm long time medic,I dont know why im getting this badge at this time,I should've gotten it long time ago,still i dont see sh*t.btw Scott_995 me neither but check your spelling to,
                Doggie52 if you know what's it all about then pass it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Totally Medic
                  pardon me but is weekend today?I dont think so,yes i searched without result,btw server didnt crash,I know it's easye and I'm long time medic,I dont know why im getting this badge at this time,I should've gotten it long time ago,still i dont see sh*t.btw Scott_995 me neither but check your spelling to,
                  Doggie52 if you know what's it all about then pass it.
                  if you've got that badge ages ago, then you've probably had the rank bug where in a round your rank decreases to private and all your badges are removed... don't worry, it's just for one round.

Comment

okay if it is for one round,so much time has passed since i got that basic combat medic badge...still i dont see it in my bfhq

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Totally Medic
                      okay if it is for one round,so much time has passed since i got that basic combat medic badge...still i dont see it in my bfhq
                      if you earn a badge when you have the rank bug you wont ever see it bfhq

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52
                        if you earn a badge when you have the rank bug you wont ever see it bfhq
                        But i still have it...yes?If it's like that then,problem solved!

Comment

Working...
                        X