Help xp gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help xp gone

Hello my dam xp got messed up the other day by a virus and windows is all messed up it now wont boot and so i am screwd and dam it i cant find my xp disk any one have any idears ? i was thinking if i go in to an internet cafe and you know use a machiene is there a way to copy the os or not ? hellllp

Re: Help xp gone

press F8 when you power it on and choose Last known good configuration, sometimes it works

Comment

yeah ive done that it's still stuffed completely thank's anyway ill try copy some internet cafe's one ? somehow

Comment

you cant copy the windows folder off the hard drive and put it on your own it just wont work that way, you need an Original CD & a Legit Key.

Comment

ok thanks 4 saveing me the time dam looks like a got to butanother copy when i am trying to save for the internet at homeahhh oh well

Comment

You dont need to buy another copy, just go to an internet cafe, download the ISO via torrent, burn to cd and install with your serial.

Comment

oh really great, once i download it just stick it on to a cdr and that's ? it i do have my serial number

Comment

if you tell us the exact errors your getting maybe we can get yours working.
                "Crunch's First Officer"
                twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by mills7777
                  oh really great, once i download it just stick it on to a cdr and that's ? it i do have my serial number
                  little bit more complicated than that. See Paul Thuriott's site for an excellent method for burning an authentic xp backup iso. *cough, cough* for backup purposes, only, of course. I mean...if you could get your original CD that you own that your neighbor has been holding for you, then you would just have to enter your serial numbers on install.

This is the site. The last section is a step-by-step on burning a bootable Win XP install CD.

Gathering the right people, content and resources, IT Pro gives professionals insight into the technologies and skills needed to take on the challenges

Comment

thanks guys for the help i got one fromthe internet cafe for a £10 er it workes great

Comment

Working...
                    X