what is ur opinion on the j-10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is ur opinion on the j-10?

i always hear ppl b!tching about j-10 whores and all that, but do people hate the jet? or the ppl that continuously fly them.....?

Re: what is ur opinion on the j-10?

We've been through this one many times.

Its over powered in the sense that missiles from other jets miraculously trail off when locked.

Comment

I love the jet, but hate people who fly it exclusively (moreover to the point of TK'ing for it) just so they can rape carriers / airfields, etc.

Comment

well it pisses me off sometimes when jet ****s me up when i'm in chopper, without knowing it's there, or there, and there.......

Comment

J-10 = G36E but worse.

Comment

The J-10 is a clunky handling, slow jet that turns tight and can't be hit by missiles unless it's going *perfectly* straight (appx. 1 in 12 missiles will contact). Slim body profile also makes machine gunning it difficult, and damn near impossible in the middle of a hard turn, not to mention it's white, and blends in with fog well (esp. in dragon valley).

Did I mention missile spam...:wall:

Comment

Originally posted by R.M.S.1.3
              The J-10 is a clunky handling, slow jet that turns tight and can't be hit by missiles unless it's going *perfectly* straight (appx. 1 in 12 missiles will contact). Slim body profile also makes machine gunning it difficult, and damn near impossible in the middle of a hard turn, not to mention it's white, and blends in with fog well (esp. in dragon valley).

Did I mention missile spam...:wall:
              He said it.

What I'd like to see is the F-35's hitbox reduced in size, the J10's slightly upped, and the J10 to get a boost in handling response time, and for the F-35 to get more speed and more afterburner time.

Comment

its not that fun to fly but you will kill a lot of people in it easy.

Comment

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
                  its not that fun to fly but you will kill a lot of people in it easy.
                  when you fly the F35 and then jump into the J10 it feels like your trying to fly a tank

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
                    when you fly the F35 and then jump into the J10 it feels like your trying to fly a tank
                    :laugh:

Comment

I hate the people who fly them. Not all the people who fly them, but I hate the people who kill you with them and think they're all that People who can't get kills flying anything else are the ones who irk me.

I was playing on Wake a while ago, and this guy kept killing me in dogfights or while I was taking off, and he'd be like "rofl nub!". He just talked so much sh!t. Then the round ended, and I got in the J-10 and went unkilled the whole round I let him get up into the air before I took him down too, I never spawn rape in a J-10 (I think it's only acceptable to spawn rape the enemy jets if you're in a F-35). I never died but eventually I stopped being useful because our team lost the air strip, so the enemy had 3 jets in the air.... I eventually ran out of ammo and just flew around to at least keep 1 jet out of enemy hands. All 3 of them together couldn't shoot me down :|: pathetic.

Comment

All planes are skill less overpowerd weapons
                        So glad I can play IO

Comment

Originally posted by xpnl
                          So glad I can play IO
                          LOL

:laugh:

Comment

So glad I can play IO

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

So glad I can play IO
                              I had to as well. :rofl:

Anyway, I don't usually fly so I like it when I can shoot down the J-10. It's very satisfying.

Comment

Working...
                              X