wow settings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow settings?

I have a radion 9200(****ty) and is it possible to put view distance to 100 and geometry all the way to high? I know some people who do it?

Re: wow settings?

Should be OK imo. Should at least have view distance 100% and Geometry on Med.

Comment

Ya, Id sacrifice Geometry for View Distance if you had to pick one. Should be fine with that though. Check out this forum for some tips on settings:

http://www.tweakguides.com/BF2_1.html

Look at the Geometry section too. It says this:
      More importantly, at the higher levels vehicles will come into view sooner when far away, as more of their details are shown earlier. Obviously performance is better at the lowest level, but the extent of it depends on your system. For the reason that it may help you detect vehicles sooner, you may want to set this to Medium or High.
      So geometry sort of affects view distance in a way. 100% view distance with either Med or High geometry is basically the same thing. If you can run the high setting with no problem, go for it.

Comment

I'm amazed you can run this game. Good Job!

Comment

Originally posted by *DEAD*
          I have a radion 9200(****ty) and is it possible to put view distance to 100 and geometry all the way to high? I know some people who do it?
          Well if you know people who "do it" then it's probably fine.

Depends on what FPS you want it to run. Try it out for yourself.

Comment

Working...
          X