Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you just hate being accused of hacking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Don't you just hate being accused of hacking?

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
    haha im some ways its a compliment
    Lol yea, when they say im a cheater/hacker, i say: thanks, i must be really good if u think im a hacker, and then they'll shut up

Comment

I generally try to take it as a compliment when accused of hacking. If a person is bent on talking trash and starts kick votes, then it gets a bit annoying. Instead of replying, I rather focus my attention on specially going after that one person and making them my new favorite victim. In rare cases, I'll explain to the person that "no, I'm not hacking. The commander told me where you were and that's how I found you"

Comment

omfg...another 'I'm so l33t I got accused of hacking thread' ...I can hardly hold my pants on, I'm so overwelmed with awe. Ever been kicked voted for getting too many kills?...or just accused of hacking. Personally, I would be insulted to be accused of cheating, and it wouldnt make my head swell.

Comment

i like calling ppl a hacker, or cheater when they kill me.....u kno........for fun....lool

sometimes i say it everytime i get killed, sometimes not.......i get a laugh, and so do those ppl who kill me...

Comment

It is a compliment if you dont hack

Comment

How is players saying: '****ing hacker' and starting multiple vote kicks a compliment?

Wish there was a way to not show vote kicks or global chat..

Comment

same concept as someone saying they want to bang your wife. Until they actually do it's a compliment and you should appreciate it

Comment

being accused of hacking is a compliment because they are admitting they cannot conceive of skill as high as yours, unless it is a program/bot/hack/cheat

Comment

Yeah.. until you get banned from all these servers for "hacking"...

F***ing retarded admins ftw.

Comment

so ya get banned from a server with a retarded monkey for an admin......cant be that much of a loss....

no one worth their weight would accuse anyoone of hackin without proof

Comment

I us to get called a hacker from higher ranking players

Only goes to show their mentality "higher rank = better player" :/

Comment

I have rarely been accused of hacking. Probably because I dont.:laugh: Either that or I am just not good enough to be considered a cheater.

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                          so ya get banned from a server with a retarded monkey for an admin......cant be that much of a loss....

no one worth their weight would accuse anyoone of hackin without proof
                          How can you get proof? After awhile, you can just tell, you dont need proof. Punkbuster doesnt work with the newest cheats. I have been on servers with PB and had some tard underneath the map killing people. He went 50-0...good job PB lol.

Sometimes you dont need proof, some people defy the laws of BF2, those are the people you need to wonder about.

Comment

Originally posted by (TM)KillJoy
                            omfg...another 'I'm so l33t I got accused of hacking thread' ...I can hardly hold my pants on, I'm so overwelmed with awe. Ever been kicked voted for getting too many kills?...or just accused of hacking. Personally, I would be insulted to be accused of cheating, and it wouldnt make my head swell.
                            lol.... u must suck.

Comment

Working...
                            X