No announcement yet.

Is this a good computer to play bf2 on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this a good computer to play bf2 on?

Would this be able to play bf2? It looks like a good deal to me.

Re: Is this a good computer to play bf2 on?

not really...the x200 isnt great...and im not even sure if it is supported cuz one of my friends has that card and he cant even turn on bf2 (i think it depends on what type of x200 u get)

Comment

not really, no.

Comment

you will have enough harddrive space ...

Comment

Originally posted by Munk_Madness
          you will have enough harddrive space ...
          hahaha that made me laugh, if u were thinking what i was thnking

Comment

if you dont mind playing on dead low

Comment

Lol, my cousin use to have x200 express card 256mb he barley ran it...EXTREMLY laggy he can't not run on 16 player it crash in 16players the map only he can play is 16size of map . So my suggest get better video card like 5200 very low dead run good if you got good ram . If you can afford a decent card get 6200 for meds and for high setting 6800gtx average 100$

Comment

please dont get a 5200...ull regret it once it put it inside ur system. get urself at least a 6600gt or 6800gt which are pretty cheap nowadays

Comment

Ok, I guess it's not as good as I thought it was. Do you guys have any suggestions for something that is under $800 and will play bf2 well.

Comment

You could build something very nice for $800 (and if you want suggestions, just ask), but if you don't want to build, you wouldn't do bad for the money with something like a prebuilt 3800x2 w/1gb of RAM:

This website is for sale! ecost.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ecost.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

with a decent mid-end non-power hogging gpu like a 7600gt:

Buy EVGA GeForce 7600GT 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 SLI Support Video Card 256-P2-N550 -T2 with fast shipping and top-rated customer service. Once you know, you Newegg!

That should get you gaming happy on medium-to-a-couple-of-high settings, and you save enough money to buy a game or six to boot.

(edit: or, you could add another stick or two of ram and still be just under $800)

Comment

Working...
                    X