SCAR-L and SCAR-H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCAR-L and SCAR-H

I have most of the unlocks unlocked. I was just wondering... I have the SCAR-L for my spec ops kit but i dont see the SCAR-H? How do i get ahold of that?

Re: SCAR-L and SCAR-H

You can't, SCAR-H is only for SF. I wish it wasn't it OWNS.

Comment

I have Special Forces... Do you mean you can only use it while playing in a Special Forces server?

Comment

Yep. It's just one of those things where you get the SCAR L as an unlock, but not the H. You can still use it as the US on SF servers though.

Comment

How? With what kit? Or does the SF Server auto switch it with the SCAR-L?

Comment

The SCAR-H is used by the assault guys

The L by spec.ops.

Comment

the Scar-H is the default assault weapon on SF maps when your playing on the SEALS team. You have to be playing as SEALS on SF to be able to choose it.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Scar-H is nice, runs through ammo though and it does not have the GL. I would love to have another tier of unlocks and have this as an option

Comment

Originally posted by RocketChild
                  Scar-H is nice, runs through ammo though and it does not have the GL. I would love to have another tier of unlocks and have this as an option
                  Along with a few EF weapons (Benelli M4, HK53, HK21).

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
                    Along with a few EF weapons (Benelli M4, HK53, HK21).
                    Ah yes, if you check over in the EF threads, we have mentioned it many times. The EF guns are so fun to use. I wish we had more custom maps available for BF2 that were ranked. I would like to see some more EF maps. The guns are so good.

One thing I love about SF, you almost always get a chance to use the AK, I'll take it any day over the F2000.

Comment

I definitley like the SCAR-H over the SCAR-L. Yes it burns through ammo, but I love the way it handles, and since I need to play Seals and MECSF to get those medals I have been using it alot!

Comment

H- is just the same gun without the silencer and its a little different , but you cant unlock it

Comment

Working...
                        X