Parachute kills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Parachute kills

hmmm...i just carbomb...i'll trying throwing c4s.

Comment

Originally posted by <[EM]>stuntman
      I also dropped C4's on a road while a jeep was drivin by. Got 3 kills.
      i've tried that from time to time, i just have a hard time "aiming" with the C4s while in mid-air.

Comment

i was flying a jet right at a helicopter, jumped out and watched it crash and kill the chopper and its crew, it was a blackhawk, quite full luckily. Then i parachuted down onto some kind of round building, not too tall, i was a sniper so i managed to get 5 kills before i was seen. Then i just got pwned.

Comment

i didn't really kill (or TK, in this situation) but, i was on Kubra i think, high up in my Havoc, and a jet shot at us (me and gunner) so we both jumped out, but the gunner took longer to respond to my "Bail Out!" message

he landed on top of my 'chute, and then i (accidentally) hit the crane, i think he was looking away, but my chute dissapeared, he fell and died and i just repulled my chute lol

Comment

lol funny way to die

Comment

In the demo at a LAN i parachuted off a building just as my friend ran toward me. I landed on him, tk'ing him and got picked off by a sniper. 219(us) -222 (them) was the final score, and we would have won except for my stupid mistake.:shakehead: doh!!!

Comment

M95'd someone from the air drop spawn on warlord.
                and at karkand, i squashed my bloke as i jumped off factory

Comment

I have landed on somebody while parachuting and killed them. Kinda embarrasing.

Comment

Working...
                  X