New bugs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bugs?

As the title says, i've recently discovered a few bugs which is beginning to bug me. If these bugs have already been discovered, i apologise for this thread.

Bug #1
    The AT rockets just seem to pass through or doesnt even come out. This happened alot to me recently as i'm trying to practice shooting without the sights. I only noticed that this happens mostly when not using the sights. Anyone else experiencing this?

Bug #2
    The supplies button on the command screen. When i wanted to drop the supplies and clicked on the button, the screen on the supplies button emptied and begin to reload but there are no supplies dropped. This happened to me quite a couple of times in the last few weeks.

Bug #3
    The neutral flag. This is really beginning to bug me, alot. Trying to capture a flag that has been neutralised by the enemy, but the flag stays neutral till like, forever. Even with whole squads standing right there and checking if there are any bastards hiding around.

These are the bugs that i've recently found out. If there's anymore new bugs, pls add in this thread. And i apologise again if there is any thread or the same bugs that have been discovered.

Re: New bugs?

These are all VERY old.

Comment

oh...i'm pretty much screwed then......

Comment

Had all of them. My most annoying one is that CTD is happening a lot more to me now....

Comment

all bugs been around a long time
          we ALL see them
          just ignore them and have fun

Comment

Latest bug ive noticed is I requested a vehicle drop and I got it, then it came down spiralling around in circles, rolling around and round again until it hit the floor, carried on with me in it and exploded

Comment

i have a bug sometimes that i cant spot anyone

Comment

Those aren't any new bugs. Might want to use the holy search function next time?

Comment

Just so I dont start a new thread, anyone have a sound problem where the gun your enemy was just firing continues making the sound even after he's dead? If no one else or this is way old too just forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by LostSquirrel
                    As the title says, i've recently discovered a few bugs which is beginning to bug me. If these bugs have already been discovered, i apologise for this thread.

Bug #1
                    The AT rockets just seem to pass through or doesnt even come out. This happened alot to me recently as i'm trying to practice shooting without the sights. I only noticed that this happens mostly when not using the sights. Anyone else experiencing this?
                    After firing many, many, many rockets I can attest that upwards of 30% of them are duds. Duds in the fact that they appear to fire and hit the target, but then re-appear in my inventory.

This happens when there is lag. On one server I was mystified at shooting a tank in the distance that appeared to not be dying after 3 shots, then 4, (checked to see if engineer was fixing - no), then looked in my inventory I had 4 rockets left....

the Double rockets are my favorite occurence - 2 rockets appear to come out, but of course are only one.

This bug is severely annoying, because when you fire a dud and even though it appears in your inventory again, it has nonetheless 'fired' and goes through the reloading sequence anyway, wasting precious time in many cases.

I couldn't tell you how many kill shots on tanks did not happen because this bug caused me to fire a 'ghost rocket' when it should have been the end of the target.

Comment

Originally posted by Aliask
                      Just so I dont start a new thread, anyone have a sound problem where the gun your enemy was just firing continues making the sound even after he's dead? If no one else or this is way old too just forget it.
                      Good, finally someone has learned how forums work! Good to post it like this and not just start a thread!

Answer: Yes, this is a known fact, can also happen to players who are alive.

Comment

Originally posted by polishfreak36
                        i have a bug sometimes that i cant spot anyone
                        yea, happens to me sometimes, very annoying if you are in project reality lol:laugh:

Comment

We all know there are bugs but its mostly your PC. I have never had a bug once.

Comment

Working...
                          X