Kit unlocks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kit unlocks?

From what I've heard, every time you get a promotion you're also supposed to get an option for a kit unlock. Where exactly do I go to choose the unlocks?

Thanks.

Re: Kit unlocks?

Originally posted by numerobofis
    From what I've heard, every time you get a promotion you're also supposed to get an option for a kit unlock. Where exactly do I go to choose the unlocks?

Thanks.
    you dont get unlocks for every rank

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag
      you dont get unlocks for every rank
      That's what everyone's been telling me when I play. How do I go about getting them?

Comment

Originally posted by numerobofis
        That's what everyone's been telling me when I play. How do I go about getting them?
        here it tells you which ranks let you unlock a weapon, a window will pop up in the main menu after you rank up and you will be able to select a gun

Comment

Well I just got to lance corporal, under which it says "unlock available", and no window confirming the unlock.

Comment

log out of your account, or to make sure exit the game, and as long as your rank has updated in bfhq you will get the new unlock(s) then next time you log into your account at the main screen

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
              log out of your account, or to make sure exit the game, and as long as your rank has updated in bfhq you will get the new unlock(s) then next time you log into your account at the main screen
              Thanks, I feel kind of stupid now

But one more question, how do I use the newly selected weapon after I've unlocked it?

Comment

Point the new weapon prefferably at the enemy click on left mouse button to shoot.

Reload and Repeat

GL

Comment

Originally posted by [C*]Indest
                  Point the new weapon prefferably at the enemy click on left mouse button to shoot.

Reload and Repeat

GL

yea that is a good way to kill the enemy for sure, but i am sure your looking for this answer. when you select your kit before you spawn left of the gun you spawn with is a little arrow sign, can't miss it, click it to switch between guns

Comment

Thanks. Oh and Indest, thanks for the advice.

Comment

Unlocks aren't any better than the stock weapons.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
                        There might be one or two exceptions and I don't see how that thread on sight mis-alignment is relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
                          i dissagreeed witu there m8... US weapons are not good for ****...
                          well M4... M24, are not that bad...

Comment

plus p90 owns the mp5

Comment

Why wasn't this thread locked before the first post? Aren't we trying to get more people to use the search button? This is the type of thing that upsets everyone, but then you answer the peoples questions right away. Not trying to be mean, but come on. A question like this does not need a new thread after the ammount of time this game has been out.

Comment

Working...
                              X