Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [FILM] Recruiting

Hey guys.
    As some of you may know, a while back I released a trailer for a Battlefield 2 movie that I was working on, and it was put on the back-burner for a while because of real life things. But now after a quick vacation, I've come up with some new ideas, and have decided to transform the smaller project into a larger film.
    I'm estimating the film to have a length of about 20 minutes, and I'll provide you guys with a quick explanation of the story:

A peace treaty is being signed between the Middle Eastern Coalition leader (sound familiar, "MEC") and the United States President. Stationed nearby is a United States Special Forces Unit to ensure the encounter goes smoothly. With a Blackhawk circling the area, the meeting begins. However, the MEC leader has his own forces in the area, who quickly dispose of the USSF squad and the Black Hawk.

Back at a nearby SF training camp, a request is sent for a small sniper team to be inserted into the hot zone to take out the MEC leader. After a quick insertion, the MEC leader is taken care of according to plan, but upon extraction, the two snipers are spotted.

Fighting for their lives against a seemingly unstoppable army, the two snipers must make their way to the coast to have any chance of survival.

So, if you would like to help (acting, voice-overs) please contact me:
    xfire: stalker2200
    email: tfk4lyfe@yahoo.com
    PM me
    or visit http://serioushat.aowc.net and post on the forums or shoutbox (my new site)

All help would be greatly appreciated!

Re: [FILM] Recruiting

Ill help, well talk on xfire

Comment

Guys, I've had a few of you send me requests on xfire, but I'd like for more people to contribute to this post if they are interested... so if you want to join post that you'll help or such please.

Comment

^^ please guys, I really need more actors.

Comment

That is like the film I was planning on making... Anyway I'll help!

Comment

ill help out contact me on xfire crazykiduk2

Comment

ok, thanks guys, adding now...

Just need a few more for the bigger scenes, we can begin shooting this weekend, Saturday (March 2nd?) please be on xfire, we can use predragjanjics local server for the smaller scenes.

Comment

Oh yeah my xfire is mrmorey.

Comment

I added you.

Comment

Working...
                  X