What other games compare ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other games compare ?

I use to eat sleep and $hit BF2 but its now (about 1. years later) starting to get boring. I am not a huge PC game player so i need help in finding a new game. The types of games that i love are fast paced fighting games just like BF2. Its a shame we wont see new maps and extra's added to it :cry:

I guess i could also play mods of the games.

Re: What other games compare ?

F.E.A.R. is pretty dope, and if I remember correctly their multi player is free to download. search "join F.E.A.R." in google to find it.

Alright it IS joinfear.com . Free downlaod for one of the most savage games in existence!

Comment

If your bored then just go dl a popular mod for bf2 (like project reality) and get into that

Comment

PR is def not fast paced, but it does get ur adrenaline pumping at moments

(example being when my squad was being pinned down by alot of bullets and we were just prone hiding behind rocks and a humvee and if u stood up u got ur head blown up. its pretty fun)

and also, u can try need for speed type games....like when ur going 120mph on the highway and like one wrong move would end it and in needforspeed most wanted, like when u go that fast ur vission is slightly blurred and its like u should slow down, but u cant

Comment

also looking for an fps type game, i went from Black hawk down to battlefield 2, don't like cs or cod...

Comment

Counter Strike Source Death Match servers are pretty awesome imo. No waiting when you die. Just fast paced kill, kill, kill.

F.E.A.R. Combat is also great.

Comment

mods are the way forward m8 - project reality and eve of destruction [soon to come] give new life to the bf2 engine

Comment

Well frontlines fuels of war is coming our in a couple months and that will be bf2 but 100x better.

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo
                  Well frontlines fuels of war is coming our in a couple months and that will be bf2 but 100x better.
                  But no jets? Or am I missing something?

Comment

Current games out: CoD2, CS:S (I know I'm sorry ), SWAT 4 (Can be so intense), W:ET and if you want you could give 2142 a whirl.

Games to come: ET:QW (obviously), Frontlines and Ascension (Free and based on Tribes).

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
                      But no jets? Or am I missing something?
                      i dont think there is jets check out the vid if u want,theres helos and all kinds of goodies
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Far Cry MP can be some of the best and most fast-paced FPS games. I'd say pick up a used copy for 10 bucks. The older high-end hardware should run it perfectly.

Comment

Thanks for all the replies. I have tried FEAR before and it was pretty good but after a while it got boring. The same shot outs over and over again.

I really like BF2's layout so i am going to give the mod PR a try.

thanks again guys

Comment

Originally posted by Indecisi0n
                            I have tried FEAR before and it was pretty good but after a while it got boring.
                            That offends me.

Comment

jesus that frontline game looks more cheesy that 2142. :|:

Comment

Working...
                              X