X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hacker Caught!

Originally posted by 7man
    Yet if you were there you would see the same thing he is the cammander he has the cammander hack on he is in that wall maby not the best screen but I was there and he didnt die after he got his 2nd death all it was was a GP-30 and how can you get all those kills with a GP-30 inside a wall? supplys! Guess you would have had to have been there to see it..... and who ever said 39-2 is not a good K/D I'd love to see some of your K/D's in game
    You would love to see some of mine? You should know what mine look like.. lol.. i've played with you I think.

Comment

Originally posted by 7man
      Yet if you were there you would see the same thing he is the cammander he has the cammander hack on he is in that wall maby not the best screen but I was there and he didnt die after he got his 2nd death all it was was a GP-30 and how can you get all those kills with a GP-30 inside a wall? supplys! Guess you would have had to have been there to see it..... and who ever said 39-2 is not a good K/D I'd love to see some of your K/D's in game
      I routinely get scores of 40-2. I've even been known to go on insane killing sprees that lead me up to 100-10 on a single round when the second highest barely has 20 kills. It usually depends on the calibur of my opposition. If they aren't up to snuff, then it's only natural that I'd get a great ammount of kills on them.

Like Metallica, I've been called a hacker in every language known to mankind.

If it weren't for the fact that I'm lazy, and can barely play more than 2 rounds of BF2 at a time, I'd have made a video by now.

Comment

he is not acullay hacking he has used a grapple hook to get onto one of the balconies, its not a exploit either.

Comment

even though you need more than one screenshot.

Comment

Working...
          X