Driver Special Ability?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver Special Ability?

Im tryin to geth the "Crew Service ribbon" at the moment but i cant figuer out wtf a driver special abilty is..
    Not sure if this is the right board but i really need some help here.
    Thx in Advance

Re: Driver Special Ability?

If you are driving a vehicle and some one is using their ability (repair, resupply, healing) to help someone.

Comment

It was covered in a previous thread, do a search.

Comment

ahhh ic, Thx alot man ill have that ribbon in no time now ^^ . ive got 1 more question and hopefully the last "noob" question ill have 2 ask. Wats the difference between team points and the point u get from capturing flags etc etc?

Comment

Nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstruck
            Nothing.
            Wrong answer. Shouldn't it be something more along the lines of this...

Originally posted by camperstruck
            It was covered in a previous thread, do a search.
            I think they should just shut these forums down because after almost 2 years of the game being out, everything has been discussed.

On topic: You get 3 types of points. If you get credit for killing some one, that would be your combat points. Your commander points are the average of all of your team mates (you get them doubled if your team wins). Every thing else will fall under team points (even kill assits). Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by cwv_Odedge

I think they should just shut these forums down because after almost 2 years of the game being out, everything has been discussed.
              Not good, ea comes out with new bugs every week.

ea games
              crashing everything

Comment

Like I said in another thread, just lock these threads that can be answered with a simple search.

Comment

Easy ribbon, just fly the attack helo until you get 13 driver assist points and then switch to gunner to get the kills. Works in most maps, (not Karkand/Jalalabad LOL).

Comment

Working...
                  X