• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Which Is The BEST Kit?

i love setting IEDs with c4

mmmmm good time good times

Comment

Eh..? How can you set an IED with C4?? You either set a IED (improvised explosive device) or you set an C4. And theres no IED's in bf2

Did you mean roadside bomb or something?

Comment

put c4 in things or on things (cars) and wuahla IED

C4 plus something even more exsposive like vehicles and those gas trailers blow nicely

i mistakenly put the roadside bombs in the catagory too, my bad.

Comment

Spec - Ops !!!!!!!!

Good weapons and versatile.

Comment

assault with G3 opens up whoop-*** on everthing, but u can't heal urself
            medic with L86...upgrade best

Comment

Sniper hands down. It gives you a huge adrenaline rush when you pick off guys from 350 meters away with 1 shot and some nice music

In fact, it's the only thing that keeps me playing BF2. That feeling of helplessness on the other end though, glad I'm not there...

Comment

Personally, I think the best kit is the one you need for the job at hand. If you run up to the enemies' assets, spec ops is the best. You can't really blow stuff up without it. If there is an APC raping the area, AT is the best. If there are 3 guys coming for you, and you were smart enough to unlock the DAO, AT is the best. Rocket one while probably hurting another one, then blizzast the others with the DAO. In close quarters, the DAO makes the AT the BEST kit. I don't think I've come around a corner in Karkand face to face with a medic and looked at the sky if I had my DAO in hand. Then I take his kit, heal myself, pick up my AT kit, and rock on. The same if I run into a support proner in CQC.

Comment

The US/PLA engineer shotty is ever better One shot kill ftw

Comment

I think the best overall kit in terms of efficiency is the Engineer.

When in a vehicle you can repair it.

When assets are blown up you can repair them.

You can stop the entry of vehicles into bases without out having to supervise your explosives.(C4 requires that you're in constant visual contact with your explosives and are alive)

Your shotgun is an absolute beast in CQC, easily defeating people in 1 v 1, and entirely possible to decimate an entire squad. You pistol, when skilled with one, can be used effectively to wound an opponent and lure him with your awaiting Shottie.

And your wrench can remove C4, Claymores-granted you spot it and go behind it- as well as opposing Mines.

No other class so suited defend territory as an Engi. Anti-Tank's have no grenades to flush out campers, Assault is not prepared to do anything buy kill infantry; C4 is useful, but requires running up to your target so Spec-Ops have the difficult task of remaining hidden until the last moment, Snipers are easily overcome at close range, and Medics while health regeneration, and the ability to revive teammates puts them at a close second are ill equipped to deal with the ever constant threat of vehicles, and while one death is a tragedy,having your UAV down for half of the map is of far greater concern, than the 15 seconds you saved someone from respawning. Support is a rather useless class for anything other than point farming or as the SL of a highly effective squad-meaning the Squad run out of ammo, before they die- so that takes them out the running.

Comment

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
                      The US/PLA engineer shotty is ever better One shot kill ftw
                      Jackhammer and mofo Dao 12 FTW :salute:

Comment

Nope One shot kills ftw

Comment

Best kit, without any contest whatsoever, before patch 1.2 - Spec Ops. People who know who Snarf is, know what kind of magic you could do with it. It was the "tank terror" and "infantry sweeper" kit. G36C was the most accurate non-sniper rifle (before the 3rd tier weapons were introduced).

Today, Anti-Tank. The most versatile anti-infantry and anti-vehicular kit. People dont pick this kit in league games the most for nothing.

Comment

You all know what kit I like lol....

Comment

Working...
                            X