cant talk to squad members? (voice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant talk to squad members? (voice)

Once i get in a Battlefield 2 game and join a squad, i push V (default key to talk to squad members) but they cant seem to hear me but i can hear them alright. I even ran the voice setup a second time, still nothing. HELP PLEASE

Re: cant talk to squad members? (voice)

it's actually b

Comment

Hehe... V is for SL to talk to the Commander and vice versa.

Comment

Im having a probelm with voice to, people can hear me fine over xfire so I know its not my mic but over bf2 voip I press B and they cant hear me at all. and once of my freinds who was trying 2 me wasnt getting through either so we had to use xfire now i know its not just me.

Comment

same here, but i get to say one sentance then when i let go of b i cant talk anymore

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
            Im having a probelm with voice to, people can hear me fine over xfire so I know its not my mic but over bf2 voip I press B and they cant hear me at all. and once of my freinds who was trying 2 me wasnt getting through either so we had to use xfire now i know its not just me.
            Try enabling the Voice boost option in Mic settings. It should be in the sound settings.

Comment

Yeah, VOIP is all buggy for me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...usually works for about 5 minutes at the beginning of a game then craps out.

Comment

Originally posted by R.M.S.1.3
                Yeah, VOIP is all buggy for me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...usually works for about 5 minutes at the beginning of a game then craps out.
                I used to get that too... But there's a fix for that.

1. Start > Run > dxdiag > Enter
                2. Click on the "Sound" tab, and if it says "Full Acceleration", move it back to "Basic Acceleration".

Comment

^^ this fixes the issue 9 times out of 10.

Comment

Working...
                  X