A noobs guide to BF2 (humour)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A noobs guide to BF2 (humour)

As a helo pilot fly low and keep your crosshair on or a bit below the target . If your gunner fails in TVing, then you can try with the rockets...

Allways when you hear that peeping tone in air, STOP!!! I'm STOP!!! It's vital to check who is locking on you. If there is no jets around, peek the nearest IGLA site to say hello to the boys...

Take the helo, no matter if you can't fly. Learn by doing and practise makes perfect...

Comment

Re: A noobs guide to BF2

Originally posted by ThePhotoshop
      Think you need an engineer to repair your sarcasm detector.
      Anyone sig'd this yet? Im thinking of it but i dont want to if someone else has.

Oh yeah and at the beginning of the round on Wake, be Spec Ops. C4 anyone that tries to take off in your jet. I mean; how dare they???? Repeat to yourself: 'I am spec ops, i own the jet, kill anyone else, kill, kill, kill'

Comment

If you see a friendly sniper, stand right next to him and keep giving him medic/ammo packs you need to make sure he has plenty of the both.

If you see his gets up and relocates, follow him as his trying to fool the enemy.

Keep those medic and ammo packs comming!

Comment

Re: A noobs guide to BF2

Originally posted by camperstruck
          Quote of the week!

Anyway, when you want to fly a helicopter, choose the sniper kit. This is equivalent to the Pilot kit in real life, and if you choose the M95, it automatically reserves a seat in the helicopter for you. Make sure to teamkill anyone that breaks the reservation rules, after all, it's your chopper.
          true story

Comment

JETS

Always, I mean ALWAYS, get in the jet. You will load a ton of points this way, and once you learn how properly fly and bomb, you will be the bomb. If there's multiple people waiting for the jet to respawn, don't worry. Just TK them. Pull out the shotgun and shoot them in the head. It's OK. You get the points back when you start pwning in the jet.

Comment

Originally posted by fps.sledge
              JETS
              It's OK. You get the points back when you start pwning in the jet.
              That made me "lol".

Comment

Noobs Guide to Jets (Humor)

1. In the start-of-the-game-vehicle race, whoever gets the Jet first, by all means, MUST DIE!
                2. When those enemy choppers are just TOO darn hard to hit, RAM BY ALL MEANS!
                3. Whenever taking out ground targets, remember to drop your bombs when youre flying closest to the ground.
                4. when doing evasive manuevers, always, always use the afterburner at high altitudes
                5. drop flares in response to ANY kind of damage to your vehicle
                6. When landing, remember to shut the engine off to GLIDE IN for a landing

Comment

Working...
                X