need help programming saitek x 52

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help programming saitek x 52

does anyone out there who uses a saitek x52 give me any tips on what the hell mine is doing and why it wont do what i want it to i can get it to work on 2 other games with out a single issue but bf2 it wont work on

heres the deal i have programmed in the buttons so that i can use the set up for flying but the profile wont work (and yes i have loaded it) adn when i try to just set everything up through the in game controls setup options it wont let me set in the controller so i end up only being able to roll to one side (left for example) but it wont let me turn right same thing for up and down. and wheni try to set it through BF2 it doubles the buttons on the axis (dont know if thats suppose to happen or not )

so if anyone who can help me either figure out whats wrong or anyone who has a decent working profile for BF2 using a saitek please let me know its driving me nut not being able to use it properly.

Re: need help programming saitek x 52

I'm not sure what's so difficult about it.
    Just start BF2, go into the Aircraft Controls & set it up. I have a feeling your just setting it up incorrectly in BF2.
    I have a Logitech Extreme 3D pro & I don't use the profiler, I find it totally useless, as it's not needed for BF2 to recognize your joystick.

Comment

hey figured it all out thanks any (bf2 is a prick when setting joysticks into it)

Comment

I found it quite easy. I use the saitek programming software to reassign some joystick buttons to keyboard keystrokes. Also built in an easy 'enemy spotted' button. I had the X45 for years but my new X52 is quite a bit more precise and I love the programmable dead zones.

Great stick, easy to program and all is cool except for the damn stick twist. I really liked the rocker on the throttle way better than this twist.

Comment

Working...
        X