Re-installed bf2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-installed bf2

So I re-installed bf2 due to serioous problems with patches. My question is what patch should I install? The latest one or from beginning to the end?

Re: Re-installed bf2

i would play on the original unpatched ull have more fun

Comment

full 1.41 is all u need

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
        full 1.41 is all u need
        Yep. No need to DL earlier patches.

Comment

Ok so I download the latest patch 1.41 and I only get 3 f**kin maps :evil: I choose:

ranked, no password, same version only, populated, not full, punkbuster, large maps.

Man what the hell is wrong with this game? This is like the 3rd time I had to un-install and re-install the game due to patches :evil:

By thye way this is what I see on top right corner of my screen in menu:

1.1.2963-795.0

Comment

remove all your filters and try again.

Comment

u needto reinstall...the numbers are wrong..it should end in 797 not 795

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                u needto reinstall...the numbers are wrong..it should end in 797 not 795
                Are you sure re-installing it will work? I have done it like 3 times already. There has got to be another way to fix this

Comment

are u sure u patched cause the unpatched version has 3 servers...

Comment

not sure, but u can try. like do a full clean install and then install the patch 1.41 only

Comment

Originally posted by sammytheman
                      By thye way this is what I see on top right corner of my screen in menu:

1.1.2963-795.0
                      That is patch 1.40 not 1.41. Patch 1.41 will show 1.1.2965-797.0.

Comment

I think I know what the problem is. Last time I un-installed BF2, I deleted the folder from Program Files because I couldn't remove it from add/remove programs. This time it worked but before I re-install it, I want to make sure it is completely out of my system. How can I do that?

Comment

Working...
                        X