not recieving stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not recieving stats?

everytime i get into a server, and get a couple of kills i loo kat BFHQ in the stats section and i always have the same kills, i tried logging out and back in and restarting my game. Do i have to click on "Play BF2 Online Now" icon on my desktop in order to get stats and hopefully... recieve new guns? what is going on?

Re: not recieving stats?

well first make sure you are going in a ranked server..you can check the ranked box in the server filters..and they are only recorded after the round is done..if you leave in the middle of the game it won't record until it's finsihed...other than those reasons i can't figure out what the problem is

Comment

Looks like your new to this, so if i was you id first learn how the game is ment to be played and how the ranking system works.

Once you got that down pat, the kills/points/unlocks/ranks will start rolling in before you know.

Goto the Guides section in this forum for some great tips.

So times it takes awhile for the servers to update so dont stress and try to enjoy the game and not worry about points as the defualt weapons are good enought to do the job.

Also if u want to see how many kils u got etc ingame, press TAB

GL

Comment

and u DONT want to click on play bf2 online now. thats some pretty bad shortcut that EA gave us and it takes forever to load into the game..so id just delete that icon

Comment

im not new to BF2, ive had it before but i took a long break from it. i use to get my ranks fast without a problem but now i figured out the problem.

Comment

Working...
          X