need help, or im gonna drop kick me pc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help, or im gonna drop kick me pc

this is me first post, so whats up every one i been cummon on here for ages but i signed up cos i need yall help,

1st thing this is me rig spec

athlon 3800+ 64
    nvidia 7800gtx
    3074 memory
    gigabite motherboard
    soundblaster 24 bit and i paly the game on max settings 1280x1024 74h

any way i used to play bf2 fine on my old machine
    but when i installed it on this new one everything was ok in single
    but when i join a multiplayer game i choose my gat and spawn then it jsut crashes, the comp grinds to a halt with the sounds stuck in the background, and i gotta power off and restart

i have done laods i have reinstalled the gfx driver up to date same for the sound, i ahve alled EA not much haped after that lol, all i wann do is play the game, every other game in the world works fine GRAW, CS, ARMA, bf2 aint havin nun of it

any help will be apriciated

thanks

Re: need help, or im gonna drop kick me pc

run your direct x diagnostic tests (Start -> run -> dxdiag) and try to get all settings to be WHQL Logo'd certified. Anthing that fails the test needs to be looked at.

Download updated drivers for everything... motherboard, soundcard (which you've done), video card (which you've done), network card (if applicable), firmware updates for your modem...everything.

A lot of people are having the same issues - check the other posts too.

Comment

tried all that dude, still gettin the same ********, its just EA games ya know every thing else works fine,
      this is so bad, i herd that a lot of people having this same prob, but its rediculas that i gotta reboot

so basicly im gettin know where with this i ahve also tried re install at least 3 times every time i re install i apply the full 1.41 btw
      if thats got anythin to do with it

ima about ready to give up on these ea games, i remeber when that global operations came out back in the day i had trouble sortin that out, and that was EA

not a happy chappy

Comment

how powerful is ur powersupply? im guessing thats the problem

Comment

yo me psu is 750w

ANY WAY I SORTED THE PROBLEM

i went to device manager opened up the network stuff right mouse clicked every thing then clicked update, and let windows updated every thing then i updated my grfx sound, and my motherboard, played the game and it worked fine....................

thanks for the help fellas

Comment

Working...
          X