Two new unlocks...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two new unlocks...

So im not new to the battlefield community, im gunnery sergeant and just started a new account. I wasn't sure if you got two free unlocks just for having special forces, because I have a new account, and I am a private, and i want the L96A1 back. ohh god. Someone let me know. PS: Im not a retard!

Re: Two new unlocks...

You just need to log on to SF for a few minutes, to let the account servers register SF to the account name, then it will open the second tier unlocks.

Comment

Wtf Wtf Wtf Wtf

On a different note
      Im getting a message that says that I need to revert to the original version of Battlefield 2 before trying to log on to a server
      WTF
      I never modded BF2

Comment

Have you patched it all the way to 1.41?

Comment

Not yet

Comment

Well, that is the problem, the servers you are trying to get to are updated to 1.41, if you are back at 1.2 for the SF patch, most likely you are not going to connect to any servers.

Bump it up and you will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by JTF2_darkloop
              .. I wasn't sure if you got two free unlocks just for having special forces, because I have a new account, and I am a private, and i want the L96A1 back.
              well if the account is a private rank I dont think you automatically get unlocks just because you have SF. you need to get promoted to get any unlocks.
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

that makes perfect sense im like thirty points away from an unlock
                ohh i get it
                thanks man

Comment

Im pretty sure it only works on your main account that you first played SF with , as i tryed this . I got the two unlocks on my main account then created a new one but you only get them once

Comment

I thought u had to be seargent before u get any unlocks for SF.

Comment

You have to reach LCPL before you get any unlocks I belive. As my newest accounts rank is pfc and I played SF for about a hour and no unlock, I sat through a hour of being raped because my team were to concentrated on the enemys Artilery then actualy taking flags.

Comment

Along these same lines, will the SF log in trick also give you two points when you rank up, or is that just if you have SF installed?

Anyone?

Comment

Bump!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                            Im pretty sure it only works on your main account that you first played SF with , as i tryed this . I got the two unlocks on my main account then created a new one but you only get them once
                            Not true.

It works for any account.

You have to play a ranked server for a few minutes, enough so it registers the points in BFHQ. Once this is done, you have to wait for the stats to update and maybe rank up to LCPL and you get the unlocks.

Comment

Get on SF play a round rank up then you have your L9 and M5 back

Comment

Working...
                              X