Mods (that I downloaded)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods (that I downloaded)

after downloading the mod (Australian Forces V1.0) and extracting the file, the new mod doesnt seem to show on the list of servers. is there an option that i need to check/uncheck on the filters? Are mods only for unranked play?

Re: Mods (that I downloaded)

No mod will be ranked in the way your used to so always have that filter unchecked.... some of the mods have servers that collect stats but in the end you should be playing mods to have fun and take in the new content/experiences. Time to stop caring about ranks and shiny medals...

Comment

Originally posted by Varyabol
      Are mods only for unranked play?
      Yes. Unless theres ranks that come with the mod then I'm not sure....

Just uncheck all the filters and you'll be fine.

Comment

Some mods use ABR witch is server-side ranks so not your global rank but you do rank up playing on the server

Comment

Official ranking is only avaible for BF2/SF/AF/EF

But why do you play? fun or stats?

Comment

I play for fun i quess, but the stats and ranks r a nice incentive to know if ur pwning people for real!

Comment

Bah! The stats system was the biggest mistake EA could have made.. I would not be upset in the slightest if EA eliminated it. I just ranked up last night to Master Sgt - my first promotion in about a year and it really doesn't matter to me.

Comment

Working...
              X