This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *sniff* *sniff* i smell h4x

i read a thread about a week ago that said a sniper was killing this person evertime wuth one clean headshot, well im starting to believe that becasue yesterday at karkand no matter what I did it was a one shot one kill SVD headshot from the same guy, I even bunnyhopped and he still shot me right in the head and get this i laid 4 shots in em with my L961 and he didn't die 4 direct shots right in the head....

Re: *sniff* *sniff* i smell h4x

Yes, I've noticed this too on a few servers I've been on. I watched a guy go one round with a less than 1:1 K/D as a USMC sniper to 44:2 with an SVD on MEC. Now I know some are just more skilled with the SVD, but this guy was a private and was pulling off 1 shot kills like crazy. "Enable aimbot now"

I am not quick to scream haxor, but in some cases it's quite clear. And often it's left unchallenged due to lack of quality admins.

Comment

Why are you posting about it here? How about going to the server forums and posting a ban request?

What was the player name?

Comment

yes they are out there, nothing can be done.....just deal with it i guess...I still don't undertsnad th epoint of cheating, what does it acheive...

Comment

yeah but it's getting increasingly larger, It seems that evryone lately that I see on a server is using the SVD even though they have like a 60,000 point rank, and the fact that i shot this guy four times in the head pisses me off..

Comment

Originally posted by aLi3nZ
            Why are you posting about it here? How about going to the server forums and posting a ban request?
            QFT

nothing we can do here.. and you cant go around speculating with our proof.

Comment

Working...
            X