Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Techincal problem? Anyone else expiriance this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Techincal problem? Anyone else expiriance this?

So I get home yester day and fire up PR...andI

Initially I have a problem with the server browser and I do not see any servers online? After a quick re-start the servers pop up and I enter a game. play for about 2 hrs no problems.

A few hours later I fire up PR and now there is music playing at the load screen (I have had the music shut off since the first install)??

Then I start up a local multiplayer map so I can see a few of the maps I have not tried yet. I pick my maps they load up...and the next thing I know I cannot move the cursour? I cannot pick a weapon kit or spawn point?? I toggle out of the game, and the mouse works just fine?? SO I proceed to shut down PR and restart, this time going into an online game. Once again cannot pick a kit or spawn point but I can see the info from the online server coming though? (commands and info popping up on the left side of the screen)

So is this a known issue PR or is it possibly just me and system realted? (I check out BF2142 after the patch with no problems and that was after i had the intial problems with PR)

So any thoughts?

Re: Techincal problem? Anyone else expiriance this?

try resetting ur controls in options to defualt again..that smetimes happens

Comment

Re: Techincal problem? Anyone else expiriance this?

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
      try resetting ur controls in options to defualt again..that smetimes happens

Yea, got it last night, all my control options were wiped.....Thanks for the respond.

Comment

Working...
      X