• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuracy test by Metallica

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
    This is the only true accuracy test.

http://www.missionred.com/index.php?...&game_id=2&SID
    I was waiting metallica to make a thread about this, but can't wait anymore. So here it is, show how good you are.

Here is an appetizer, last night I played few rounds. My best was 990000 points with accuracy 96%. Make it better...

Re: Accuracy test by Metallica

im assuming that has absolutely nothing to do with BF2

Comment

at all.

Comment

Ok, now it's buried :hmm:

Hmmm... people are constanly comparing their BF2 accuracy figures and that small piece of software is very good tool tool to practise and prove your words. In my opinnion it has something to do with the game, but if Scinto you think it belongs here, so be it. Sad though...

Comment

uhm i hope ur not serious.

Comment

i played it on a standalone machine its nothing to do with Bf2 its just an accuracy game ive put it in GG as thats wat it is.

Comment

This won't show your tru accuracy for any game though, and the area is far too small to be an accurate depiction of accuracy (the irony?). The only place you're getting targets that close is in 24/7 Karkand.

Comment

I assume that youre taking random cone of fire as a legitimate reason for pisspoor accurace at longer ranges? :laugh:

The thread Metallica posted showed a lot of tests and practices how to get your aim better, that I created for myself on my own aswell. It was good to see that I wasnt far from the better way. Not for BF2 though, all done for S4, as it had a fire and test range.

Comment

Working...
                X