BF2 not launching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 not launching

ok well as of yesterday My bf2 and mods will not launch a white box appears where the splash screen should be then nothing it just doesn't launch I've tried reinstalling getting new drivers scanning the pc nothing has helped any ideas ?

Re: BF2 not launching

did you update ALL your drivers? patch the game to 1.41?

Comment

Originally posted by nismojspec
      did you update ALL your drivers? patch the game to 1.41?
      of course he did, you think hes stupid or somethin?

Comment

yep and actually I found the game will launch but I gotta keep trying like 10 times or so eventually it launches and runs fine its pretty strange the only thing that has changed over the past few days is I got a new headset but I don't see how that would cause this problem

Comment

^^ yeah thats bf2

Comment

Originally posted by minicoop503
            of course he did, you think hes stupid or somethin?
            Dude please light up he just didn't know. How can he tell that he update his driver? Did he hack his pc and watch video of him for life...please lol..:laugh: :laugh: So by the away what OS you have if vista...it won't run bf2 well...

Comment

using windows xp I have had the game for over a year and this problem just started this week :\

Comment

That IS odd... your headset isn't a funky new headset that needs drivers or anything? (I haven't heard of such a kind...but..yeah...<.<)

Comment

nah its just a logitech usb headset and also it seems the game works fine untill I patch it to 1.41 then this problem starts

Comment

Working...
                  X