Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bf2 has prevailed

Originally posted by You_were_killedby
    well its been about 4 months since 2142's realease and its already fallen out of xfires top 10. while bf2 has been played at 3 times longer then 2142 assuminig 2142 is 11th.

World of Warcraft 18,817,868
    Counter-Strike Source 8,409,527
    Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer 7,981,949
    Battlefield 2 3,102,844
    Guild Wars 2,479,196
    Counter-Strike 1.6 2,133,519
    Silkroad Online 1,970,210
    Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory 1,815,608
    Warcraft III 1,628,081
    Call of Duty Multiplayer 1,082,225
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

10. Call of Duty Multiplayer 1,082,225

I find that pretty hilarious. A game released in 2003 is beating a game released a few months ago. Maybe the Battlefield 2142 community has something against X-fire. >.>

Comment

Originally posted by Nefarious

I find that pretty hilarious. A game released in 2003 is beating a game released a few months ago. Maybe the Battlefield 2142 community has something against X-fire. >.>
        no the game just isnt popular and for many good reasons.

Comment

maybe since BF2142 is so hardware dependent and ppl dont have a good comp ad exit xfire when they play it?

I dont play BF2142 nor like it... BF2 vanilla ftw

Comment

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
            Wow is only winning because so many millions of people have no lifes.
            sig worthy right there.

back on topic....this could be a good or bad thing. either EA shifts their attention back on the bf2 community to make nice so that the future of the battlefield series is secured...OR....They kill off the bf series completely as it no longer is profitable.

Comment

i bought 2142 when it came out-i was so hyped, but i went back to bf2 last week, and even got 2 of my friends to buy it yay!!!

Comment

woah cs 1.6 is up there! w00t!

Comment

Originally posted by mursht
                  Wow why is WoW winning.
                  Because there are a lot more females that play it. Also, I know many, many, many QuakeIII and Battlefield1942 (DC) players that moved to it. It pulled a lot of people that had a fancy for StarCraft and Quake over to it.

Hey, people like it.

Originally posted by Eye_of_god
                  Wow is only winning because so many millions of people have no lifes.
                  :shakehead

Though we joke about it...like I said some really good Quake players went to it. The type of people that could run you into the ground. These very Quake players used to host some great LAN parties. So good were they, we would float a few kegs, had dual projectors in the back yard with speakers watching CTF matches, and shear comical madness.

I have yet to see anyone in BF2 have the personalities that many of those people had. I have no doubt that WoW people can be more interesting in many areas. There is a reason people have sigs that call Battlefield2 = Babyfield2.

I would say a larger chunk of the BF2 players I have seen are pu55ies. Put them in an arena, and they would cry that the railgun is too strong and that it is too hard to aim.

Now, that is not to take away from some people I have crossed that have a backbone and can handle all the crashes, spamming, and just raw n00bage that you find going on.

Comment

if u watch south park and u saw the episode when they devote themselves to WoW... that will become of you if you do that!!!

A WoW players Life : http://wowseriousbusiness.ytmnsfw.com/ (dont watch this if you dont like "bad" words)

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
                      GAycraft is...........gay
                      Well there's 8 Million people playing it. Can't be that gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Nefarious

And Wolfenstein ET -which by the way pwnes :]

Comment

Yeah ET is really cool. For two years I played exclusively ET only and believe me I was good. Then I got a bored and switched to BF2. Occasionally start ET and check whether the charm has returned, but nowadays it seems to be populated with too many cheaters. It still is a good game but I got overdose of it.

Comment

Working...
                          X