Stryker Assault vehicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stryker Assault vehicle?

First off, Great mod..... I shared my opinion with some friends/regulars I know it has brought at least 10 people back to BF2 for this mod alone this week and so far they all love it.

Sorry if this has been asked, but are there any plans to bring the Stryker into this game?

What variants if any?

Loved in in DCX,.....once they got the crash server bug out of it

Re: Stryker Assault vehicle?

It brought me back, I even reinstall the game for this mod.

Comment

We have plans to model the US Army and to make the Marines equipment more accurate (and less of a mish mash of US Army and US Marines equipment). So there will eventually be a US Army and a US Marine Corps faction represented in PR. Stryker would fit in with US army at some point in the future.

Comment

The marines have expert marksmanship and have to qualify up to 300m-400m I think so you should make US army less acurate and US army also has different camo. As for stryker...do they really use that alot I havent read up on it in awhile!

Is there realy different thing like USMC and USArmy? I never noticed..which maps have USArmy or USMC...it doesnt say on wiki guide!

Comment

er.. no right now PR uses most of the EA assets to make up the USMC. Which is a mish mash of US Army and USMC assets.

Eventually we'll introduce the US Army (with their own camo hehe). And along the way we'll make the USMC more technically accurate in the equipment they use.

Comment

Originally posted by eggman
            er.. no right now PR uses most of the EA assets to make up the USMC. Which is a mish mash of US Army and USMC assets.

Eventually we'll introduce the US Army (with their own camo hehe). And along the way we'll make the USMC more technically accurate in the equipment they use.
            Thank you for being so candid about your plans, its very refreshing and will definitly keep me looking forward to things..I wish more BF2 mods would be more fourthcoming about there content? With BF2142 doing so well and growing in appeal and play options....the more info about BF2 mod options the better. (Hello FH2,POE2,....are you lintening?)

Yea speaking of assets? After checking out the mod a few friends and I were wondering how you are able to use certain "EA assets" and it not be a problem? For example the Airport terminal from Special ops expasion pack?
            You guys have an agreement with them, or was there some open agreement by EA for the mod community that I/we missed?

Or are we wrong and you re-modeled everything? Were just curious?

Oops, by the way, can't wait for the Stryker, I hope we see a few diffrent varients just like the real thing. Lets see the one with the mortar launcher...

Comment

Working...
            X