NFS carbon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFS carbon

Anyone played it? I started a career and bought a Mazda-6 and modded it and I can't even ****ing drive it. They got me doing missions and **** for other people driving their cars, **** is lame. Do you eventually get to drive your own car and upgrade it? Keep in mind I haven't played it for more than 5 minutes yet so maybe I'm missing something..........

Re: NFS carbon

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
    Anyone played it? I started a career and bought a Mazda-6 and modded it and I can't even ****ing drive it. They got me doing missions and **** for other people driving their cars, **** is lame. Do you eventually get to drive your own car and upgrade it? Keep in mind I haven't played it for more than 5 minutes yet so maybe I'm missing something..........
    That's how alot of NFS's start out.

Comment

Originally posted by 12:oc7ock
      You said it yourself. Most rational people try to play for at least a half hour before they make any assumptions about the rest of the game.

Also please refrain from excessive swearing, or swearing in general, it makes you look like the type of person who only complains for the attention.

Comment

fun game stick with it, 5 minutes huh? lol

Comment

the sad fact is, that this game even lags on 8800 gtx too

way to go, EA!

Comment

It's NFS:Most Wanted, at night, with an incredibly stupid menu system to boot. The hyped-up cliffside races are no fun and no risk because going just 2 inches off the road will end the race and you'll get your car back, spotless.

They're just milking the series. Carbon is utterly pointless in my opinion.

Most Wanted on the other hand is quite fun (and probably a lot cheaper now).

Comment

Most wanted is alot more popular that I expected it to be. I love NFS Underground 2. I was so addicted to that game. I gave it to my brother because I was playing it so much. I've completed like 6 different careers. (The careers are freaking long too). One of the things I loved was the drifting. In Carbon, is was different. Easier for noobs to drift, yet harder do certain drifts, and actually take control of your drift (like you would in NFSU2). It's hard to explain what I'm talking about unless you were a hardcore drifter in underground 2 like me. Then you know exactly what I'm saying.

I wasn't a whole fan of the slow motion thing either. Just something about it, makes racing cheap. Just a personal preference I guess. I only played the carbon demo on my PC, and I was REALLY looking forward to the game. After playing the demo, I was really let down. I just lost all interest after the drifting and been changed.

Comment

I thought Carbon was horrible.
                I say that Most Wanted was amazing and a lot funner to play, especially the last mission.

-GravityDive

Comment

Working...
                X