Why ..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why ..?

I downloaded three mods yesterday and sunday. Project Reality, Allied Intent, and Operation Peace Keeper. My question is no one is on in OPK, I mean I LOVE the weapons and vehicles on OPK. Yet, no one plays it anymore. Allied Intent I understand why no on is on it since it just been released. Project reality, has enough people yet is dieing slowly day by day.

Re: Why ..?

Originally posted by 33TheGame33
    I downloaded three mods yesterday and sunday. Project Reality, Allied Intent, and Operation Peace Keeper. My question is no one is on in OPK, I mean I LOVE the weapons and vehicles on OPK. Yet, no one plays it anymore. Allied Intent I understand why no on is on it since it just been released. Project reality, has enough people yet is dieing slowly day by day.
    Can't the same thing be said about BF2?

Comment

its all because of stats and the way the mods get no advertising in the game.
      similar can be said about custom maps.

no stats = ordinary players dont want to play
      no players = those that dont care about stats have no one to play with

i once joined the tbf2 map pack server and we had like 3 players and the game never started, so now i always look for a server with plenty of players.

Comment

same goes for poe2 i think. last time i checked, there were like no servers/ppl for it, but it use to be pretty popular

Comment

Yeah .. :/

Well, If anyone wants to start a game with me on Allied Intent, OPK, or PR.

Xfire Me: 33TheGame33

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r
            similar can be said about custom maps.
            God, I wish DiCE would have started to allow a more custom maps to be ranked. Considering it would have helped the whole product live longer.

Comment

And attract more noobs, but, yeah I agree. If we had custom ranked maps, it ..
              BF2 would stay alive for probally an extra 2 years at most.

Comment

Project Reality, while a very good mod, has a steep learning curve on it. I downloaded it and played 2 maps and was struggling through every second of it while trying to grasp some of the concepts.
                I'm with zipp0r in regards to the stat conscious players and 33TheGame33 on the custom ranked maps.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                  same goes for poe2 i think. last time i checked, there were like no servers/ppl for it, but it use to be pretty popular
                  POE2 still has players...its just if your from the US you currently will only find a game in the US primetime periods.(early evening to a bit past midnight) Usually about 80-150 US players on right around the peak time.(10est) Also make sure you uncheck the ranked filter as that would negate any chance of seeing 99% of the poe2 servers. Come rejoin us for some games sometime!

Comment

There are players on OPK severs , sheck your server filters...most mods get a huge influx of players after a release and it slowly drains away but i mean PR and OPK are always populated man

Comment

Originally posted by 33TheGame33
                      And attract more noobs, but, yeah I agree. If we had custom ranked maps, it ..
                      BF2 would stay alive for probally an extra 2 years at most.
                      I had a huge thread over in the BF2 Suggestions section of the forum. That area is now sealed off from the rest of the forum and I can't seem to get over to it.

DiCE even chimed-in on the topic of having a Custom Ranked Map pack/program. Colin never seemed to pull it off though. I need to send that dude an email and find that freaking thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                        nice sig script Is it a SS from ARMA?

Comment

Working...
                        X