No announcement yet.

Funny thing about jets in this game...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing about jets in this game...

In real life they can peg you from miles out with a single missile.

Yet another reason why jets dont belong in this game

Re: Funny thing about jets in this game...

Yeah, and in real life you can fly to several thousand feet higher...but this is A GAME.

Comment

Haha yeah, good point.

Except the fact that you completely missed the true point.

Comment

I think I get the point, jets shouldn't be in the game because their weapon systems are too good in real life, and therefore could never be implemented fully in the game without insanely 'underpowering' them.

Comment

Originally posted by Stahlernergeist
          Yeah, and in real life you can fly to several thousand feet higher...but this is A GAME.
          and also, theyre suppose to be flying at that high

no one in RL flies like 10 meters off from the ground

Comment

Something else thats funny about jets...they dont dive bomb...or miss they either hit the target or the orphanage but they never miss.

Originally posted by Kapukluk
            I think I get the point, jets shouldn't be in the game because their weapon systems are too good in real life, and therefore could never be implemented fully in the game without insanely 'underpowering' them.
            thik about the topic and what you just said...bf2 DOES insanely underpower the jets in comparison to their real life counter parts.

another thing about jets is the Parachutes work on the FIRST TIME...check the sig.

Comment

In RL the A-10 could fire off a few maverik missiles from 20 miles or so away and take out the target guaranteed. Jets are just pathetic in this game its why i refuse to use them. If you want to see what jets should be like in a game play Falcon 4 or Lock on.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                and also, theyre suppose to be flying at that high

no one in RL flies like 10 meters off from the ground
                go look on google video, there are many jets that fly just above the ground and they have no problem in doing so. the only reason they dont do it often is because peoples ears wouldnt enjoy a jet flying right over them.

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr
                  In real life they can peg you from miles out with a single missile.

Yet another reason why jets dont belong in this game
                  Dude, by now you should know, that this is not the most realistic game ever.
                  This game was what? The best game in 2005-2006? Everyone loved it.
                  Be happy for what it is dude, so what if it's not realistic, EA/Dice did a good job on this game.
                  I say they did a good job. If you want a better aircraft game, go get one.

-GravityDive

Comment

Working...
                  X