Logitech G15 Useful in BF2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logitech G15 Useful in BF2?

I had the option to get the Logitech G15 for $50 while I was purchasing my Logi Revolution MX mouse. So i got it. Besides the LCD App for BF2, does this keyboard have any extra use in BF2? Anyone using hte G keys for anything special? I needed a new keyboard, and for $50 it seemed like a worthy one to get. Just wanted to hear from other gamers with it and how they use it with BF2

Thanks

Re: Logitech G15 Useful in BF2?

Well PC gamer highly reccomends it... (if this helps)

Comment

other than the applet ans macros its not much in terms of looks and style:|:

Comment

I have one. I got it for the looks.

It's a quality keyboard and that's nice, good feel, solid construction.

The Macro keys could come in handy, but personally I frown on using them in BF2. I consider it cheating, but that's a personal choice I suppose.

The BF2 applet is nice, there's also a TeamSpeak one that comes in handy. I've recently started to use it with a clan I'm playing with. Helps you put a name to a voice.

Schmads G15 TeamSpeak Applet.

Couple of other good resources for things to do with the G15.

G15Mods Forum
        G15 Forums

I wanted a TimberWolf to improve my game but fell in love with the look of the G15.

Comment

I really like the G15 BF2 mod. It gives me a bunch of info on the screen so I dont need to "tab out" It also gives me a more realistic ping response so I know how I'll ping in the server. http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75054

Comment

I have one. The LCD comes in pretty handy so do the illuminated keys. Also as said before it does have a nice feel to it. The G keys are OK if thats your thing. The USB ports are nice for flash drives, a back up mouse, or whatever else you may have. Overall it was worth the $101 bucks I shelled out for it. One thing I hate, is the fact that the top part (black area) near the media controls and everything else seems to get caked with dust within a week. The rest of the surface is fine, I guess the top part's texture just really collects stuff floating around. Other than that no problems.

Comment

I love it.

Comment

yes its a nice keyboard but i didnt buy mine specifically for BF2 so i get the nice xtra info in other games with the applet

Comment

I got mine just for the lights and applets. Easily pleased me

I only use the G keys for other bits n bobs or I'll bind other buttons to them like screen capture etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X