is it worth it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is it worth it

Always get Special Forces first! It's the best Add on.
    If you get bored of vanilla and SF then go on to Armoured Fury whcih is the best booster pack.
    European Forces has only one good map, the others suck.

I have all of them and I find myself playing only vanilla and SF.

FipZ

Comment

I only play Euro Force. I don't like SF, AF, or regular BF2 nearly as much as Euro Force.

There's usually one or two servers with a lot of peopel playing Euro Force at any one time.

Both EF and AF are a good buy, albeit with not as many servers as regular BF2. But the lack of servers is exaggerated. I guarantee you'll find a few with a lot of people at any one time.

Comment

Clan Sovereign Forces is running a Ranked 24/7 Euro Forces server 32 slots at IP: 69.65.15.194. Server is located in Chicago and busy most nights and weekends. Come check us out.

Comment

Our Ranked EF Server has a game going pretty much 24/7 now, with the server full at times. We will likely increase the slots to 64 for the summer.

IP: 69.65.15.194 Euro Forces 24/7 (32 slots)

Comment

Our server at IP: 69.65.15.194 Euro Forces 24/7 is now running with 64 slots. Enjoy!

Comment

least not yet

Comment

DL the mods, they have 10x more content, better balancing and are FREE....

Comment

Euro force is not that good, But Armored Fury is great (I luv that little bird)

Comment

I am buying EF in an hour. I dont care. I want to play it. Its only Ten Dollars outta my pocket. Thats hardly a dent.
                    Am I right?
                    Im bound to find a server.

Anyone wanna rent a server with me. Start a EF AF server?
                    I got the money and Amind time.

Yeah?

Comment

I like special forces the best, then armoured fury, then euro, bad thing most of the good servers dont play euro, a few played armoured. theres quite a few special forces to play, the weapons & mapps are killer there, i bought the whole thing, had bf2 & the other 3 for 29buks, not bad.
                      tc

Comment

EF is fun i think
                        SF is bomb as hell

Comment

I bought it yesterday, and hell yeah it's worth it. The only EF map I don't like is Great Wall and I love all of the AF maps. The vehicles and weapons the booster packs give you are awesome too.

Comment

Originally posted by zuiquan1 View Post
                            DL the mods, they have 10x more content, better balancing and are FREE....
                            zuiquan, i'd like to try some mods, any suggestions, like maybe 2 favorite that lotsa peep play ?

tanks:salute:

Comment

I just got EF and AF and I agree with everyone thats posted, it can be a bit difficult to find a server at times but theyre lots of fun to play. Great Wall is an awesome map.

Comment

i like SF foor the unlocks, but because AF and EF dont have any aussie serevrs i realy hate them.

Comment

Working...
                                X