team Kills 987 -3,948
    team Damage 466 -932
    team Vehicle Damage 265 -530
    Total 1,718 -5,410

maybe??
    Im not sure tho it doesnt add up to the 6-7 k your missing but its close

Comment

Re: BF2player.com stats

yeah, i dont think the those team dam/kill/ vec damage are counted in your teamwork points. i didnt do the math, so i could be wrong.

Comment

As far as I knew TK's etc don't go in your global. That's what I read somewhere anyway.

Damn I have a lot of TK's lol!

Anyway, not really fussed, just wondering.

Comment

Yeah, Ive seen that, and Ive been wondering myself. I cant work it out. I'm guessing maybe its a bug in the stats. Only BF2player has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgie
            Yeah, Ive seen that, and Ive been wondering myself. I cant work it out. I'm guessing maybe its a bug in the stats. Only BF2player has it.
            both sites i use have that same problem.

Comment

Global score is calculated differently, that total score doesn't even come from the bf2 stats, the sites just do i t themselves.

Comment

There was a thread about this a long time ago... I'll try to find it, but who knows.

:edit: OH!!! Lol... don't for get the -2 points for suicides...

Total - TK - Team Damage - Vehicle Damage - Suicides = Global
                X points - 4 points/each - 2 points/each - 1 point/each - 2 points/each = Global

stolen from: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...+calculate+add

so basically, the Total score listed on some sites is what you would have gotten if you didn't TK, suicide, team damage, or team vehicle damage.

On a side note.... do you lose points for blowing up your own team's assests?

Comment

Originally posted by davelisowski
                  Team Vehicle Damage

Comment

There was a thread about this a long time ago... I'll try to find it, but who knows.

:edit: OH!!! Lol... don't for get the -2 points for suicides...

Total - TK - Team Damage - Vehicle Damage - Suicides = Global
                    X points - 4 points/each - 2 points/each - 1 point/each - 2 points/each = Global

stolen from: http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...+calculate+add

so basically, the Total score listed on some sites is what you would have gotten if you didn't TK, suicide, team damage, or team vehicle damage.

Nice one, cheers.

Yes :laugh:

Many times when I first started playing the game I'd become confused as to where I was and blow my own teams stuff up. I could now imagine the then commander going ape :laugh:

Comment

Really? I just "tested" it... must have been a FF off server (eventhough I got kicked for excessive TKs...)

I tried to C4 the scanner and it did nothing... 2 C4 sticks...

all well... I love you all.

Comment

Really? I just "tested" it... must have been a FF off server (eventhough I got kicked for excessive TKs...)

I tried to C4 the scanner and it did nothing... 2 C4 sticks...

all well... I love you all.
                        The first time I played SF, the commander REALLY pissed me off for whatever reason, so I spent the whole round C4ing their assets. Him and some other guy spent the whole round looking for the rogue enemy spec-ops in their base...:laugh:

Comment

just a guess but as far as i can make out its down to the kills and arty kills you get as commander

they count on your kills but you dont get any points

example

i have 1000 kills = combat score of 2000
                          i have a team score of 500
                          and i have a command score of 500

Global score should be 3000 but er its only 2600

but i got 200 of those kills as commander = -400 off the Global score total

and remember in the old days we used to get kills / tks when commander or did i just dream that

Comment

Originally posted by elstonieo
                            and remember in the old days we used to get kills / tks when commander or did i just dream that
                            You could get punished for arty TKs... It used to be an instant kick for commanders, basically.

Comment

Working...
                            X